I have over seven years in customer service experience. I am currently a Store II Manager at FedEx Office.I have assisted center managers, implementing new sales strategies and achieved revenue growth. Identifying problem areas and developing team members for the better of the center and the benefit of the customer. Dedicated customer service representative, motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Proven ability to establish rapport with clients and exceed sales quotas. Reliable and driven, with strong time management and prioritizing abilities.
• Demonstrated to be an effective leader and took ownership in the store by efficiently increasing company metric goals and expectations leading to get promoted to assistant manager in less than 4 months
• Demonstrated consultative behaviors to ensure friendly, polite, expert service is delivered to all customers
• Managed production flow to ensure all production orders were done right and on time
• Acquired customer orders, give pricing information, performed consultative selling to customers, and recommended FedEx Office products and services tracks and logs all production jobs
• Determined the most cost-effective procedures and routes for shipments.
• Communicated with dispatchers, warehouses and customers regarding outgoing orders
• Prioritized order security, accuracy and on-time pickup and delivery.
• Coached other employees and assisted with quarterly performance reviews.
• Able to manage time appropriately in order to complete multiple tasks in a given day.
• Able to delegate task to other team members and follow up.
• Consultative seller who offers customer complete solution which in return generates more revenue for the center.
• Help center in doing monthly resets to meet company expectations.
In the store Greeting and offering service to all customers:
• Assisting the customer by coordinating and selling merchandise that effectively meets and exceeds their needs
• Achieving selling standards and goals on a consistent basis to increase productivity
• Providing merchandise information and current fashion tips to increase sales and customer satisfaction
• Suggesting, opening and activating the Frequent Buyer Card
•Processing sales/return transactions promptly and efficiently
• Striving for 100% accuracy and compliance in cash operations and paperwork
•Maintaining displays, filling in merchandise on sales floor, and assisting in floor-set execution.
• Assisting in maintaining store's presentation, rack placement, signage, mannequins, windows, etc and
Consistent with Wet Seal practices and management direction
• Returning merchandise from fitting room to selling floor
• Assisting in maintaining cleanliness of store and backroom
• Processing merchandise shipments as needed
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: