I am a dedicated and proactive Federal Police Sergeant with the Department of Treasury United States Mint. I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice from Ramapo College, a Masters Degree in Criminal Investigations from the University of New Haven and have successfully completed the Uniformed Police Training Program at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco, GA. As a United States Mint Police Sergeant I am committed to protecting critical assets and infrastructures against threats and violence of crime. I am able to multi task, lead, and communicate on an individual level as well as a member of a team environment. I demonstrate leadership, human relation skills, decision making skills as a supervisor and will undoubtedly be committed to the safety and security of the United States Mint.
-Salary: $77,432 USD Per Year
- Promoted to Sergeant (02/19)
-Hours Per Week: 40 hours per week
-The United States Mint Police officers protect critical assets and infrastructures against threats of violence and crime; enforce federal laws; safeguard employees, visitors and the public trust while proactively managing the changing nature of threats by integrating intelligence, police operations, and procedural and technical security countermeasures
- As a Police Sergeant I currently supervise 12 officers on a daily basis.
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Program/Uniformed Police Training Program provided basic training in law enforcement knowledge and skills
- Supervisor LT Paveglio 845-446-6238
-Salary: $70,660 USD per year
-Hours per week: 40+ hours per week
- The Air Marshal Service is to promote confidence in civil aviation by effectively deploying Federal Air Marshals to detect, deter, and defeat hostile acts targeting the United States.
- Training: FLECTC in Arestia, NM followed by FAMS specific training in Atlantic City, NJ.
-Supervisor: Ms. Wendy Simmons- 718-340-6873
-Salary: $62,772 USD per year
-Hours per week: 50 + hours per week
- The United States Capitol Police has the primary responsibility to protect Congress its legislative process, the symbol of our democracy, and the millions of visitors who travel to the U.S Capitol daily.
- The United States Capitol Police protect its facilities against crime, disruption and terrorism in order for Congress to fulfill its constitutional responsibilities in a safe and open environment.
-Attended and graduated from Federal Law Enforcement Training Program (FLETC)Uniformed Police Training Program (UPTP) in Glynco, GA: This program provided basic law enforcement techniques one must know to be an affective Law Enforcement Officer and FLETC in Cheltenham, MD
- Training included areas such as: Officer Safety and Survival, Terrorism, VIP Protection, Firearms, Defensive Tactics, Drugs of Abuse, Criminal law, Arrest Techniques and Federal Law
- Supervisor: Sgt. Virginia McChesney 202-631-3972
-Salary: $10 USD per hour
-Hours: 30-40 hours per week
-Key holder, responsible for opening and closing the store
-Trained new employees and determined weekly schedules
- Managed the daily income at the close of business
- Supervisor: Vida Mylson 714-348-8432
Concentration: Law Enforcement
Earned 4 Semester Hours
Emergency Medical Technician (NJ): 2012
- 120 hours of rigorous programs of classroom instruction, practical skills, evaluations, and homework assignments. The student must also complete 10 hours of clinical skills in a hospital emergency room. In order to successfully complete this course and in order to take the NJ State Certifying Examination, the student must obtain a grade of 70% on all tests.
Hazmat Training (USCP): 2014
- 5 day training on the basic principles of hazmat. Training includes classroom reviews before donning protective gear and using flow charts and special high- tech equipment to determine characteristics of liquid and powders.
Uniformed Police Training Program Academy 2014,2016
-60 training days. The Uniformed Police Training Program (UPTP) provides a study of the basic law enforcement concepts that a new officer should understand and/or be able to perform upon employment in a federal law enforcement organization. The program is designed to provide the new officer with the specific knowledge and skills necessary to perform at the entry level in a Federal law enforcement position.
M4 Training (USCP): 2014
- 40 hours of training to become certified and qualfied on the M4
Crisis Intervention Officer (USCP): 2015
- 40 hour training at the Washington Metropolitan Police Department
- The two primary goals of the CIO program are safety for the public and law enforcement and the diversion of non- violent mentally ill individuals away from the criminal justice system to more appropriate behavioral health services.
Reid Technique Interview and Advanced Interrogation(REID): 2018
- This 4-day program is the most comprehensive program on the Reid Technique. Reid has integrated all of their material from their standard three day program and their one day advanced program into a single presentation using their new 202 page outline book to give participants a complete presentation of the Reid Technique in a single seminar
Leadership in Challenging Times (PATC): 2018
-20 hours of leadership training. Working knowledge of dealing with the problem employee, decision making, role of the mission and vision statement, and delegating assignments. Learn to become a successful leader.
Hostage Negotiation (IPTM): 2018
- 40 hours of techniques for engagement, de-escalation, team roles and responsibilities, managing intelligence, equipment use and set-up, as well as strategies to overcome resistance and emotional arousal.
Verbal De-escalation (Dolan): 2018
-16 hours on how to improve public safety professionals' verbal communication skills, Raise organizational morale and grasp the concept of “Police Legitimacy”
FLETC Supervisor Leadership Training: (2019)
- The program focuses heavily on human capital development disciplines and their interaction with the law enforcement mission and culture. Topical areas include leadership skills through understanding and adapting to human behaviors, communication skills, team building, conflict management
M4/M16 Armorer School: (2019)
-Certified armorer for Colt M16/AR-15 Rifle.
Treasury Supervision 101 (2019)
-Introduction to leadership and working with others as a new manager in the workplace.
- United States Mint Police: Recognized for outstanding police work going above and beyond the call of duty
- Star of Life Award (EMT): Highest award give to the member whose dedication goes above and beyond the call of duty.
- Most calls Award (EMT): Awarded to the member who responds to the most calls through out the year.
- CPR Save (EMT): Awarded to the member who successfully performs CPR on a patient and is brought back to life.
- Christ Church, Ridgewood, New Jersey: Women's award for outstanding dedication and service to the church.
- Allendale, NJ: Recognized for outstanding service during Hurricane Sandy 2012
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.