Energized payments systems analyst with more than a decade of experience in the ever changing fast moving payments technology space. Dedicated to providing consumer driven positive technology experiences. Highly knowledgeable in industry and regulatory rules and regulations. Proven track record of effectively collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, as well as, senior executive leadership and Board of Directors. Critical technical and analytical problem solver and strong oral and written communication skills.
● Educate and serves as SME to federal regulators, congressional members, and congressional staffers on current payment technology trends in digital fintech payments space, as well as, public policy potential impacts to corporation.
● Collaborate and manage relationships with leaders of government and industry to develop recommendations for new policies, monitor government initiatives and advocate for specific plans to advance organization's objectives.
● Advised senior leadership and Board of Directors on legislative agendas and consulted corporate policy positions including Privacy and Cybersecurity.
● Represent company on various industry panels; including Privacy, POS security, and frauddetection.
● Serves as Financial Services representative for Congressional Black Caucus Institute's Advisory Committee. Encouraged and drove financial services participation by 50%.
● Built and developed the process to vet state-level legislation across 54 US states/territories. Blending features of specialized software with a tangible record-of-review.
● Identify, triaged, and provided critical evaluation and analysis of legislative and regulatory policy issues.
● Single-handedly reviewed more than 10,000 individual pieces of legislation submitted across 50 states and four U.S. territories. Earmarked more than 1,000 for review with a variety of professionals across company's many business lines.
● Designed and constructed analytical scoring method for congressional membership engagement.
● Built vibrant network with professionals from a variety of Trade Associations and card brand associations to build industry-wide consensus on key issues.
● Provide clients daily technical and complex analytical support on FCS accounting system payment's platform. Managed a portfolio of 120 merchant acquiring clients.
● Monitors Merchant Acquirer activity to ensure compliance with VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX, and government rules and regulations
● Serves as subject matter expert (SME) to clients that submit technical questions or system issues regarding clearing and settlement of electronic payments
● Assist clients in reconciling financial discrepancies ranging from a few dollars to millions within their General Ledgers, P&V, ACH, and Settlement card brand Balancing
● Interpret production code errors in order to triage and escalate issues to appropriate programming teams
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks
● Provided one-on-one training as needed to clients
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Cultivated client relationships by understanding business needs and identifying revenue opportunities
● Oversaw and tracked progress of client projects from submission to implementation support to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and quality in flexible agile work environment. Managed 30+ projects ranging in various complexities.
● Maximized productivity by setting clear expectations and proactively communicating project status, issues and risks to internal stakeholders and top management.
● Drafted key communication for clients and upper management
● Customer advocate while maintaining high level of company strategic focus.
● Developed and maintained good relations with existing and potential vendor partners
2018 TSYS President's Circle Recipient
TSYS Diversity & Inclusion Ambassador and Event Chair
2017 Electronic Transaction Association's Young Payments Professional
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: