Dedicated Facilities Coordinator offering 6 years of successful team management in maintenance-driven roles. Adept at scheduling facilities maintenance to minimizing downtime and safety hazards. Well-versed in equipment troubleshooting and repair with focus on quality and efficiency.
Manage over 80 and growing dealerships in the Western Region as well as Central and Eastern Region.
* Coordinate 5 Facilities maintenance technicians throughout the Region alongside the Facilities field supervisor to oversee the properties to ensure the appearance and safety of each dealership.
* Manage hundreds of projects from start to finish within my area Region for any time frame from one day to several months until completion ranging from $100 dollars to over $100k plus.
* Communicate with Directors, Region and Market Presidents, building relationships and open lines of communication with the General Managers, Service and dealerships employees.
* Update reports daily of over 50 plus in progress and emergencies projects with current status until completion, reports are due daily.
* Monitor facilities inbox, personal work emails and voicemail as well as take incoming calls to enter service requests and dispatch contractors and/or technicians to address concerns with urgency.
* Create Regional Capitol Expense (CER) and Subcontractor Contracts for projects over 50k.
* Review electronic proposals and either approve, reject or reassign to the appropriate approving parties if over my approval limit.
* Negotiate pricing with contractors and request multiple proposals from several contractors as needed to ensure best possible pricing and resolution.
* Manage and update the Service Chanel database, adding and removing contractors to the locations in Service channel as needed on projects as needed.
* All data base runs through Service Channel Program (Dispatching, proposals, invoices and IVR as well as reports)
* Train contractors how to create proposals, invoices and how to use the IVR tracking system as well as how to add notes and update their work orders on Service channel.
* General office duties such as scanning, copying, FedEx and receiving mail
Applied Client expectations to the accurate "grading" of monitored agent calls. Provide effective feedback regarding agent performance on monitored calls, identifying both areas of good performance and opportunities for improvement. Accurately input the results (score) of all calls monitored into the appropriate database. Follow all guidelines regarding communicating quality performance to the appropriate individuals, including Quality Department Management, Supervisors, Operations Management and Client Services Identify performance trends and provide recommendations for Quality improvement to Quality Department Management Participate in internal QA and Operation calibrations and focus groups Phone time based on Corporate QA schedule complete end-of-shift reporting as directed by Corporate QA Customer Service Representative. I was a phone agent for Wellcare which is a health insurance with Medicaid, I helped members find doctors in their area, made appointments, balance billing as well as assisting them to find transportation for their appointments, finding specialist in their area. I did very well on my call timing and quality assurance.
Bilingual Spanish speaking
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: