Goal-oriented Recruiting Coordinator looking to Support a Growing Team with my Developed Expertise and Natural Drive. Knowledgeable about the Full Life Cycle of Recruiting through Sourcing, Onboarding and Training of Newly Hired Employees and Well-versed in Online Recruitment Platforms. I Plan to Advance my Career in the HR field and Further Hone my Skills by Connecting with a Company that Inspires and Supports my Growth.
My responsibilities at the Columbia Mall Dillards include but are not limited to:
• Host New Hire Training Classes
• Correct and Complete Weekly Payroll Report for over 100 employees
• Ensure 0% Overtime by Consistently Tracking Weekly Hours Report and adjusting
employee schedules accordingly
• Determine & Execute Appropriate LOA, Workman's Comp & FMLA Procedures
• Organize Monthly Expense Reports of Management Team
• Maintain Store Coverage by Sourcing Candidates and performing pre-employment screenings followed by scheduling interviews for qualified individuals
• Ensure Proper Documentation for New Hire Paperwork and Procedures are Complete
• Uphold a 100% Mark for Internal Audits to Ensure Safety Precautions of Associate's P.I.
Created and optimized employee schedules to secure proper coverage for all shifts.
At the Broadway, my responsibilities as HR administrator were to perform full life cycle recruitment by constructing and posting job opportunities, reviewing applications, and conducting interviews as well as:
Completed coursework in Human Resources (2019)
Founder of WIM Business Development
WIM is a Women's Mentorship Program with a Specific Focus on Aspiring Entrepreneurs and Start-up Businesses. I Offer Complimentary Services and Resources on a Case by Case basis to Women who are Struggling with their Next Step to Success whether it be Personally or Professionally. My responsibilities as the founder of WIM include but are not limited to:
Creation of Website Design and Development (WIMSTL.COM)
Developing Marketing Content and Strategies for Social Media Sites (@WIMBUSINESSDEVELOPMENT on Instagram | WIM STL LLC on Facebook)
Connecting individuals to appropriate resources (based on needs) and Assisting them Through The Entire Process
Completing Tax Forms and Documentation
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: