Talented Executive and Management Professional with Executive-Level Administrative Management, Human Resources, Business and Operational Leadership expertise. Multidisciplinary professional exhibiting essential techniques in policy, procedure and process improvement initiatives. Focus on minimizing labor, increasing productivity and maintaining quality in all aspects of administrative support.
· Public Trust (Granted, 2019)
· USAID Confidential Clearance (Granted January2016)
Homeland Security Suitability Eligible
· Motivated and results-oriented with an extensive background in Executive Management
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and detail-oriented
· Flexible team player who thrives in the ability to effectively prioritize and organize multiple concurrent projects
· Demonstrates practices of office management and administrative procedures
· Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) & Google Suite
·Concur Government Travel System, WebEx, People Soft, Oracle and SharePoint Nexus
Flourish in high pressure and fast pace work environment
• Serves as the Program Specialist to the Deputy Director and other Senior Executive Staff
• Compile meeting logistics and notes from Senior Staff meetings
• Manage excel spreadsheets for tracking action items and correspondences
• Schedule meetings for Deputy Director and manage calendar
• Manage onboarding of contractors and provide status updates for security clearances
• Facilitate badging, network/computer access, andoffice space management support with the Office of Security for new employees'
• Manage Contract Specialist Continuous Learning Points in FAITAS
• Assist the Training Development team with training materials for instructors and attendees
• Assist Senior staff with domestic and international travel using Concur/E2 Solutions
• Manage expense reports for all travel and submit for approval
Eliminated project lags by organizing works-in-progress and delegating tasks.
Coordinate and managed event-planning logistics, budget administration and team oversight.
Set up and maintain physical and electronic filing systems to maintain organizational efficiency.
• Screened and respond to all incoming department calls, inquires, and e-mails
• Prepared, review, and edit memorandums, reports,charts, and briefing materials for senior staff.
• Assisted with weekly staff reports for contract employees and civil servants
• Coordinated department meetings and assisted with preparation materials for PowerPoint presentations
• Managed requests according to priority, importance, deadlines, and workloads on weekly basis
• Prepared and maintain senior management monthly expense reports in various Excel spreadsheets
• Prepared extensive domestic, international and sponsored travel arrangements, processed vouchers and reimbursements within thee Executive department using Concur
• Established and maintained an electronic filing system for sensitive documents within the department in an archived database
• Processed contract expense reports for senior management review on a monthly basis
• Established and maintained contract program budgets spreadsheets in Excel
• Received and responded to member inquiries for updates on contact information for monthly and annual meeting
• Assist with the NASA Tech Transfer Program monthly meetings
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: