Military Occupational Specialty Specific:
MOS: Unit Supply Specialist, 92Y10
Basic Combat Training - Fort Jackson, SC. 20210719 - 20210930
United States Army Quartermaster School - Fort Lee, Va. 2021101 - 20211203
E2 - PVT2 | Last Promotion 20210930
13 Credit Hours, or 1 Semester completed. From 20210517 - 20210709.
1. Ambassador of Change (Pledge) - School-based Violence Prevention Education Services.
2. Junipero Serra High School First Quarter Honor Roll.
3. Junipero Serra High School Second Quarter Honor Roll.
4. Junipero Serra High School Third Quarter Honor Roll.
5. Junipero Serra High School Student of the Week Achievement
1. (Certification of Completion) OSHA Infection Control & Standard Precautions: New Guidelines for Professional Healthcare.
2. (Certification of Completion) Behavior Health Services Prevention & Intervention.
3. (Certification of Training) National Safety Compliance. (HIPPA)
4. Lifeguarding / CPR / AED / First Aid Certification
5. American Red Cross Basic Life Support Provider
6. National CPR Foundation Bloodborne Pathogens Certification (Infectious Disease Control Best Practices / Precautions)
7. College Career Advantage - Certification of Achievement (Medical Core) as of 05.23.2019
8. American Red Cross - Certification of Completion (Lifeguarding, First Aid, CPR, AED) as of 09.20.2018
9. Orange County Health Agency - Certification of Completion (Behavioral Health Services Prevention & Intervention) as of 05.06.2019 National CPR Foundation
10. Certified Provider (Bloodborne Pathogens, Basic Life support Provider) as of 06.17.2020
11. Federal Emergency Management Agency - Certificate of Achievement (ICS 100 Introduction to Emergency Management)
12. Federal Emergency Management Agency - Certificate of Achievement (ICS 200 Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response)
13. Federal Emergency Management Agency - Certificate of Achievement (ICS 0700.00 Intro to National Incident Management System)
14. American Red Cross - Certificate of Completion (Physiological First Aid
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: