Two years of experience in primary care at pediatry. Maintain strong reputation for achieving high levels of patient satisfaction.
Belarussian State Medical University
09/01/2004 - 06/25/2010
Dismissed from the students due to the Graduation with Medical Doctor Degree.
Internship - City Pediatric Clinical Policlinic #17 of the city of Minsk
08/01/2010 - 08/01/2011
Responsibilities included entertaining patient families, stocking emergency room cabinets, transporting patients, and running errands for emergency department staff.
The Pediatric hospital is a 220-bed with a Level IV Pediatric Republican Endocrinology, Nephrology, Urology and Cardiology Centers, City pediatric endocrinology outpatient department. As a pediatrician, responsibilities included history taking, physical examination, purpose of medical examinations, diagnosis, treatment assignment. Management of patients with DM. Installation of continuous glucose monitoring system for outpatients. EKG monitoring. Transcript X-ray, MRI images.
• Coordinated with the Ob Gynecologist in identifying the newborn baby to be attended to.
• Educated patients on the proper diet plan for their kids to prevent obesity.
• Maintained medical records and information of patients.
• Suggested the best treatment possible for babies.
• Interpreted diagnostic and lab results to patents.
• Supervised and monitored the condition of patients.
• Administered vaccines to babies and kids.
• Conducted research to test medications and treatments.
• Designed health programs for the hospital.
• Educated parents on how to deal with the psychological and developmental issues of their kids.
• Conducted daily rotation/checking on the patients.
Primary care nurse on a 40 bed medical surgical unit. Treatment of patients with surgeries such as: acute appendicitis, invaginations, hernia repair, colectomy, strictureplasty. Provided wound care, colostomy care, rehabilitation care management. Monitored post-op vitals, fluids, reviewed post op orders and orient patient to unit. Discharge planning and patient education. Medication administration/ IV fluids. PEG feedings/ care. IV insertion/removal.
Last year Registered Nurse student.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.