Highly motivated Electrical Engineer (Emphasis in Power) with strong leadership and communication skills, actively seeking Full-Time position (Power/Energy sector) in a growth oriented organization. I have secured E.I.T certification and working towards a P.E license in Power.
Engineer in Training License
Ability to translate technical specifications
Energy simulation modeling experience
Knowledge of energy consumption issues
Knowledge of renewable energy equipment
Strong knowledge of Power Systems and Power Electronics
Experience in Substation Design
CAD software expert
Matlab and Minitab trained
Problem-solving and analysis skills
Design tools and techniques
05/2015 to 06/2016
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING INTERNPDE TOTAL ENERGY SOLUTIONS － Santa Fe Springs, CA
• Develop Microgrid designs using HOMER
Microgrid Analysis tool.
• Design solar systems and generate
simulation reports using programs like PVsyst and NREL SAM tool.
• Design bid drawings such as single
line drawings and schematics.
• Preparation of as-built drawings.
05/2013 to 08/2014
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERASA BHANU TECHNICAL SERVICES － HYDERABAD, INDIA
• Created design documents and drawings for a project, such as creating wiring diagrams, preparing bills of materials, and applying field mark-ups to create as-built drawings with minimal supervision for various substation projects.
• Design of Schematics and wiring diagrams for switchgear panels such as HV, LV, drive, and PLC panels.
• Applied engineering standards including NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI
• Communicated and coordinated project activities with other disciplined engineers, customer representatives, and others as needed.
Port of ASYA Port- TURKEY
• Preparation of schematic and wiring drawings for various switchgear panels to operate heavyweight cranes.
• Selection and sizing of components like MCB's, MCCB's, MPCB's, Timers, Minature Relays, and terminal blocks.
• Perform detail design for HV, LT, AC/DC distribution panels, Drives, and PLC panels.
• Preparation of bill of materials for the switchgear panels.
115KV Substation – Breaker Replacement
• Preparation of design intent document.
• Perform Detail Design, Equipment Layout (HVCB, CCVT, Bus & Etc.), and Conduits.
• Preparation of station bill of materials.
• Responsible for additions, deletions, and changes to the design and drafting standards procedures.
• Responsible for Single Line Diagram, Relay Diagram AC, DC Schematic.
• Preparation station conduit schedule.
Master of Science: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERINGCALIFRONIA STATE UNIVERSITY LONG BEACH － Long Beach, CA, UNITED STATES
Power systems protection | Electric Drives and Applications | Electronic control of motors | Theory and applications of DC-DC Converters | Selected Topics in Solar System Engineering.
Bachelor of Science: ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERINGJAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY － HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA
Power Systems | Power System Analysis | Computer
Methods in Power Systems | Extra High Voltage Alternating Currents | High
Voltage Direct Currents | Power Electronics | Control Systems | Electrical
Machines | Utilization of Electrical Energy
| Electrical Distribution Systems |
ENGINEER IN TRAINING CERTIFICATION, CA BOARD No. 157976
Optimal loading of generators in a steam power plant.
RFID based prepaid energy meter.
Design of solar based swimming pool heating system.
Hardware in loop testing of SEL 387 relay using RTDS for transformer protection scheme.
Real-Time Digital Simulation of the transformer to monitor the flux and magnetizing current and their control.
ZERO NET ENERGY BUILDING: FEASIBILITY STUDY AT CALIFORNIA STATE
UNIVERSITY, LONG BEACH (CSULB ALUMNI BUILDING)
AUTOCAD | MATLAB |
E3 | PSPICE | C | C++ | SKM | OFFICE SUITE | E-TAP | EASYPOWER |RTDS-RSCAD| SEL
ACSELERATOR QUICKSET| SYNCHROWAVE EVENT ANALYSIS TOOL|
of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 2014