Top performer with exceptional interpersonal, communication that allow the development of strong rapport with individuals on all levels. To obtain a full time position that turns in a career. Self-motivated General Manager with 18 years managerial experience seeking a challenging position with a motivated team.
Leading large organizations
Agile development methodologies
Implementing new business systems
Improving product qualit
Eye for detail
Microsoft Office Suite
Electrical ApperntiseMay 2014 to Current Company Name － City, State
•Worked over 3300 hours as an apprentice.
•Responsibilities Inspecting all electrical systems and units, detecting defects and reporting the same to the head electrician Assisting in the repair, replacement and refurbishing of all electrical units and damaged parts.
•Appropriately handling all testing and electrical repair tools and equipment.
•Effectively managing time and completing all tasks delegated by the supervising authority.
•Assisting the electrician in all functions and following necessary safety norms and regulations.
•Installing basic electrical units and systems under the supervision of the electrician.
•Appropriately reading electrical blue prints and schematics and planning all work processes accordingly.
•Attending job training and other related activities.
Director of OperationsJun 2011 to May 2013 Company Name － City, State
• Responsible for daily inventory of all product and vehicles in facility as
Director of Operations.
• Preparation and collection of data for executive reporting, benchmarking and
• Oversight of tasks and operational implementation of projects
• Responsible for the monthly budget, fuel audits, petty cash audits, monthly
vehicle up keep Daily Run Sheet Reconciliation.
• Responsible for the hiring/termination and evaluations of all employees in
•Cultivated strong working relations with other industry executives.
•Recruited, retained and developed staff.
•Planned, coordinated and controlled daily operations of the organization.
•Tracked departmental output.
•Implemented corrective actions.
•Represented the company at industry meetings.
Forklift OperatorMar 2011 to May 2011 Company Name － City, State
• Ensuring plant medal and aluminum hoppers were emptied.
• Die cast technician, servicing all 11 machines in plant.
• General maintenance on plant on a daily basis.
•Ensured work was accomplished in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
Forklift OperatorDec 2010 to Feb 2010 Company Name － City, State
• Stand-up, sit down forklifts operator, sequence kit builder, quality control
• Temp to hire contract
Front Line SupervisorApr 1997 to Apr 2009 Company Name － City, State
•providing appropriate feedback regarding performance and training
• Identify corporate objectives; organize needed resources, direct operational
efforts to achieve desired results.
• Attend and participate in meetings, seminars and conferences.
• Enforce, track and insure compliance with all organization policies and
procedures on a daily basis.
• Gather and disseminate information to staff.
• Responsible and to identify the corporate objectives, organize needed
resources, direct operational efforts to achieve desired results.
• Human Resources Supervision, goal setting for personnel, personnel evaluation
of motivation, principles and practice for personnel, safety management
ensuring ORM (Operational Risk Management) is followed, and train (design and
the development) of subordinate departments.
• Daily Computer applications these topics include basic computer skills,
business oriented problem solving: data entry: inventory software: presentation
development: and software applications (Microsoft Word, Excel,
• Conducted Operations Management to include inventory management: logistics:
movement of personnel, equipment and supplies (planning, organizing and
executing): scheduling: and ORM (Operational Risk Management) of all logistical
• Supervised departments in organization to include, counseling, evaluating and
performance appraisal monthly, mentoring, organizational staffing, planning,
rewards motivation, and supervisory reports.
• Oversaw team building, behavioral approaches, leader performances, motivation
and morale and situational leadership.
• Strong Communication skills, daily briefings, debriefings, electronic
messages, interpersonal communications, multimedia presentations, oral
communications techniques, presentations skills, report writing, both small and
large group interaction
Warehouse OperationsApr 1996 to Mar 1997 Company Name － City, State
•Maintained daily inventory of produce and beverage for
restaurants and bars.
• Assessed the need to replenish inventory and place orders accordingly.
• Knowledge of replenishing supplies with accuracy, attention to detail,
ability to work independently.
• Demonstrated professionalism and skillful communication when dealing with
Country Music Celebrities
TrainerMar 1989 to Mar 1996 Company Name － City, State
• Demonstrated effective Team Leadership, served as a Team Leader of a
team leader of 8.
• Recognized as Highest Quality Team Awards for team with the lowest number of
• Trained new employees to become Grocery Selectors.
• Responsible for recruiting, interviewing and hiring/terminating
• Successfully completed three new warehouses start-up in New England.
• Counsel employees weekly on performance.
Lead SalesmanJan 1987 to Feb 1989 Company Name － City, State
• Successfully completed daily tasks of loading route trucks with orders
for next day.
• Supervised and managed night shift crew.
• Responsible for inventory control and truck logs during opening and closing
of each shift.
• Merchandised inventory and building display of product.
• Served as salesman for the largest route in the area.
• Ordered and stocked inventory.
Business Adminisration2017Globe University － City, State, USA
High School Diploma1988Stevens High School － City, State, USACoursework includes Economics Coursework includes Entrepreneurial Management
ambulance, attention to detail, basic, benchmarking, budget, C, closing, interpersonal communications, oral communications, Strong Communication skills, CA, Computer applications, basic computer skills, conferences, controller, counseling, data entry, electrical systems, electrician, Forklift Operator, goal setting, hiring, Human Resources, Inspecting, inventory management, inventory, inventory control, team building, leadership, Team Leadership, Team Leader, logistics, Director, managing, meetings, mentoring, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, multimedia presentations, next, Operations Management, organizing, organizational, performance appraisal, personnel, policies, presentation development, presentations, problem solving, processes, profit, Quality, quality control, reading, recruiting, report writing, reporting, Risk Management, safety, San, scheduling, schematics, seminars, Six Sigma, Staffing, Supervisor, supervisory, supervising, Supervision, technician
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Stevens High School
Job Titles Held:
Director of Operations
Front Line Supervisor
Business Adminisration 2017 High School Diploma 1988
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].