Articulate communications professional with extensive project management experience and exceptional marketing/public relations skills. Advanced level computer software proficiency. Desires a challenging role in a growing organization as part of the management communications team.
1. Recruit clerks and assign job responsibilities.
2. Work cooperatively with poll facility in advance of election to arrange entry for setup and the election.
3. Coordinate with clerks to ensure adequate staffing.
4. Attend required training sessions and study Poll Procedures to gain thorough knowledge of process prior to each election.
5. Set up the election poll by: assembling voting units, arrange tables for the stations so that the flow of the voters is smooth,
6. Conduct election: resolve problems and answer questions that may arise, manage personnel to ensure poll functions properly, perform necessary preliminary work to ensure that the poll opens promptly at 7:00 am each day, close out the poll.
Print report tapes from voting units; perform Accumulation process
Complete the Recap Sheets and paperwork as necessary to account for the ballots and voters
Return memory cards and supplies to check-in
Communications (Journalism/Telecommunications Marketing)
•Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
•Excellent interpersonal skills
•Experienced at coordinating efforts across cross-functional teams.
•Proactive approach to problem resolution
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.