Seasoned Safety and Security professional with demonstrated command of the requirements for a strategic Government high security environment. Qualified expert with developed aptitude for team leadership and team development.
Enthusiastic individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin new challenge with successful team.
• Following response protocols in a timely manner regarding incidents, alarms, notifications, calls and other activities related to the SOS, Plant Superintendent, and ECD in their roles with the central alarm monitoring station.
• Process and evaluate information received from all available sources, and respond with the appropriate communication and dispatch procedures.
•Utilize closed circuit television for situational awareness, threat management, and investigative purposes.
•Oversee coordination with Security Operations staff to provide necessary documentation in support of uniformed guard force activity (e.g. Officer Dispatch, Incident Reporting).
Collaborated in development of enhanced security procedures. Performed site evaluations, client surveys and team audits.
• Scheduling and Training
• Tracking and correcting trouble spots in the network
• Internet Application Support
• PC Repairs
• Customer Service
• Testing new services and features
Complied with all company safety procedures, policies and regulations to promote safe working environment.
A.L.IC.E. Instructor Certificate
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: