WMU graduate student of Family and Consumer Science, CFLE., and will receive Master's degree in Spring of 2021. Completion of Practicum course experience will begin January 2021-May 2021; This course will be the final-course for graduate student prior to May 2021 graduation.
Additional, WMU educational experience includes, creating, teaching and implementing strategies for freshmen students to succeed in college, and
expertise in working with individuals and families within court systems, and including diverse cultural environments.
Student is awaiting acceptance into WMU's upcoming doctorate program (Doctor of Philosophy in Education and Human Development ) for the Fall 2021 semester.
1. Families and Individuals in Societal Context
2. Internal Dynamics of Families
3. Human Growth and Development across the Lifespan
4. Human Sexuality
5. Interpersonal Relationships
6. Family Resource Management
7. Parenting Education and Guidelines
8. Family Law and Public Policy
9. Professional Ethics and Practice
10. Family Life Education Methodology
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: