I am looking for an opportunity in a reputed organization where I can complement my skills and contribute in the most effective
manner. To be an asset and an effective individual to serve and entertain different range of customers in the most ethical manner.
• Communicated effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication
• Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet
• Handled all Internet sales inquiries and contact B2B or B2C customers
• Researched and acted as liaison with any services the company uses to promote it's site or advertised on the eBay site Logistics
• Edited, Uploaded and a sole photographer of all inventory for the eBay store, website and facebook page.
• Maintained access database of all orders, inventory and due dates
• Attended enhancement workshops for sales training, new market trends and self-improvement
• Scheduled local appointments to review merchandise for the customer's request
• Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
• Organized weekly sales reports for the sales department to track product success.
• Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding sales goals.
• Provide world-class Customer Care via phone, e-mail and other communication channels
• Resolve customer inquiries escalated by Tier 1 and Tier 2 agents.
• Handle Supervisor Level Escalations
• Defuse situations that have direct impact on revenue by reaching a mutually beneficial resolution with customers
• Handle a wide variety of calls relating to customer retention, fraud prevention and policy explanation
• Interface with other internal departments to resolve customer issues •De-escalate customers and seek a mutually beneficial resolution to every call
• Explain the value of the Stamps.com service to existing customers who were seeking to cancel their accounts and attempt to retain customers business
• Assist customers in a professional and empathetic manner with account inquiries, online store orders and general questions
• Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment.
• Resolved an average of 550 inquiries in any given week and
• Became the lead "go-to" person for new reps and particularly challenging calls
• The primary mentors/trainers of both new and established employees
• Helped company attain the highest customer service ratings
• Earned 100% marks in all categories including communication skills
• Officially commended for initiative, enthusiasm, tenacity, persuasiveness
• Practiced intense customer focus and dependability in performance evaluations
•Collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals.
• Recorded customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts
• Processed Customer Credit Card payments for Accounts
• Made reasonable procedure exceptions to accommodate unusual customer requests.
• Developed effective relationships with all call center departments through clear communication.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: