Experienced administrative professional offering solid background in loan processing. Able to coordinate documents, correct errors and liaise with external parties to complete paperwork and facilitate smooth closings. Knowledgeable about [Area of expertise] operations, best practices and regulatory requirements. Performance-oriented [Job Title] bringing [Number] years of related experience and proven skills in facilitating [Result] and [Result]. Diplomatic in building consensus and driving competitive growth with high-quality candidates. Excellent negotiation, planning and program management abilities. Results-driven [Job Title] leverages people and best practices to create accountable performance. Change agent with history of driving continuous performance improvements. Develops and executes strategies to attract, develop, engage and retain strong and diverse talent.
· Recipient of the 2020 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Educator Award, Fox Cities MLK Celebrations Committee
· Recipient of the 2019 Authentic Leadership Award, Hmong Women Summit
· Recipient of the 2018 Diversity and Inclusion Staff Champion Award, Lawrence University
· Recipient of the 2010 Outstanding Alumni Award, Fox Valley Technical College
· Recipient of the 2008 UW System Women of Color Award, UW Fox Valley/Colleges
· Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region, current board member
· Mielke Foundation Grants Committee, current board member
· NEW Hmong Professional Inc., founding member
· Fox Cities Martin Luther King Jr. celebrations committee, past co-chair
· Celebrate Diversity Fox Cities, past board member
· Fox Valley Technical Colleges Foundation, past board member
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: