Customer service-oriented Travel Agent with 8 years career experience in Travel and Tourism industries. Possesses expertise in strategic partnership identification and development event planning and travel coordination. Key skills include time management organization and written and verbal communication.
Proactive, results-driven business professional with 17+ years of progressive and diverse experience that has consistentlytranslated into increased revenues, reduced expenses, and cross-functional personnel teams that take active ownership ofcorporate goals and objectives. Quality-focused leader recognized for the ability to win loyal support from customers,develop key coalitions with service providers, and build solid professional relationships through effective “win-win”initiatives. History of continuous success demonstrated by ability to easily assume key decision-making responsibilitiesand identify value-added business solutions in challenging environments
· Domestic & International Travel expertise
· Budgeting & Accounting
· Logistical Planing
● Recruiting, Selection & Staff Training ● Cost Containment Initiatives & Oversight
● Team Building & Leadership Development
· Travel Consulting & Reservations
· Transportation Coordination
· Event Planning
· Relationship Management
● Project and Change Management
● Multi-Site Operations Management
· Met with customers to discuss travel foreign and domestic travel and tour packages. · Calculated travel and accommodation costs within customer budget and offered recommendations for cost savings such as off-season tours. · Provided travel brochures and destination literature with points of interest relevant to customer needs.
· Prepared detailed itineraries including nearby sight-seeing tours of historical places shopping centers and entertainment. · Investigated customer complaints with transportation accommodations and various travel-related providers. · Liaised with hotels and air bus and cruise lines to determine availability and book passage or stays.
· Maintain regular communication with customer prior to departure to provide updated travel information including delayed departures and earlier flight availability. · Responsible for collecting and recording deposits and final payments. · Verify customer passports visas and state issued ID's and ensure proper identification for passage to foreign countries.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: