High-performing District Manager with over 17 years of experience delivering successful improvements for business operations, profitability and team development. Resourceful project manager and compliance specialist with ability to thrive in fast-paced and changing environments. Dedicated to sustaining operational accuracy and delivering results for optimal profitability. For 1 year and 4 months I was able to grow 1,376.77 added contract hours our office business $981,855.63, retain all employees 29,834 contracted hours while also keeping the team together while others moved on to other opportunities. While I was directing the team we did not loose any business.
General Operations management; review post orders and make recommendations to client when updates should be considered responsible for officers meeting company standards pertaining to quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all company policies and procedures including standards and Key Performance Indicators (KPI); conduct required off hour and weekend site visit to ensure client's compliance and provide recommendation on operations, policy and technology applications to client
• General Human Resources management; participate in selection and placement, conduct performance reviews, manage attendance, and conflict resolution; scheduling; as required; manage the selection, orientation, training/development and retention of high caliber staff
• Review alarm system open/close reports, compile exception reports and forward to appropriate Account Manager for review
• Provide monthly report to client detailing all pertinent activities that have occurred in the previous month concerning any security and safety issues
• Conduct monthly conference calls with servicing G4S offices to ensure consistencies in quality of service and provide quarterly reports to client senior management; Interface with Supplier District Management and client; coordinate with other Regional Managers to achieve common goals and objectives;
Provide security services to a campus of 3 buildings containing pharmaceutical staff, supervise and train 36 AlliedBarton employees, and complete weekly and monthly administrative reports.
▪ Provide monitoring via CCTV and a 24/7 Security Rover, and verify all identification badges.
▪ Complete employee inspections several time per month, complete yearly employee reviews, perform month post order tests, and perform monthly emergency situation trainings.
▪ Perform License, Dashboard, Last Day, Accounts Receivable, Overtime and WOR reports.
▪ Formal commendations by the Supervisor and Client: o Going above and beyond. Every assignment, without fail, completed in a thorough and timely manner. Impeccable research skills.
Works well with the staff and always pleasant.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: