Dedicated executive with with over a one-year progressive career in non-profit. Visionary leader with proven track record of driving organizational turnaround and change management. Forward-thinking and proactive with achievements across sales, marketing, advertising and executive management.
Soldiers' Angels | Veteran Food Distributer|Orlando, FL|December 2020
· Worked with a COVID focused mobile food distribution site to support low-income veterans.
South Texas College| McAllen, TX |December 2016 – August 2019
· Sponsored an internal office Christmas gift exchange for over 40 children in December 2017 and 2018 for The Jameson Center, a child placing agency.
· Coordinated Denim Day for Breast Cancer Awareness and created the first online campaign raising $750.00 surpassing the $500.00 goal in October 2017.
· Managed a campus-wide donation drive for Hurricane Harvey Relief with Payne Weslaco Chevrolet in September 2017 which garnered over 1,500 items.
· Formed a campus-wide donation drive for the Hidalgo County Rainbow Room with Child Protective Services from January – April 2017 with donations totaling of $1775.25.
· Implemented the first Christmas campus-wide donation drive for Mujeres Unidas, a domestic violence shelter, with over 2,000 items donated and was featured in The Monitor, December 2016 and 2017.
Brand Ambassador| August 2017 – August 2019
Valiantly served with nationally recognized non-profit veteran support groups which raise awareness of post-traumatic stress disorder and veteran suicide; Pinups for Patriots (South TX Platoon), RGV Pinups, Pinups for Pitbulls, Inc., and Battlin' Betties (South TX Platoon).
· Volunteered at the Alfredo Gonzalez Texas State Veterans Home on November 2018.
· Campaigned for non-profit veteran programs at the April 2018 Downtown Harlingen Car Show.
· On March 24, 2018 managed a registration table for the 2nd Annual 22 Hour “March in March” Veteran Suicide Prevention Ruck/Walk, raising awareness for veteran suicide/prevention.
· Participated in RGV Wreath Laying Ceremony at the Rio Grande Valley State Veterans Cemetery, December 2017.
· Created a donation booth at a concert venue which supported the donation page Rescue Me.
o The campaign raised over $265.00, surpassing the $200.00 goal.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS/SKILLS · Employee of the Quarter, 1st Quarter, April 2021 Recognized as the outstanding professional Scouter by demonstrating the Scout Oath and Law.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Greater Tampa Bay Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
· Wood Badge Trained S4-89-21-1, Spring 2021
Premier adult leadership training offered by the BSA. This course consists of over 150 hours of training in team development, communication, problem solving, diversity, managing conflict, coaching & mentoring, project planning, and servant leadership. Owl Patrol: Hooty-Hoot!
· Order of the Arrow, Uh-To-Yeh-Hut-Tee Lodge
Ordeal Member, January 2021
· Shared in December 2020's Wreaths Across America in Bushnell, FL with Scouting families.
· Currently holds an active Commissioning with the Boy Scouts of America, February 2020.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: