Seeking a Senior Leadership position in an operational and analytical capacity that would utilize my financial, technical,and managerial skills in a challenging environment.
Keynote Speaker representing Verizon Wireless in International Forum of Wireless Affiliates, Dominican Republic.
Successfully Managed over $1.4B Capital Program and over $700M Expense Program on Budget over 7 years.
2 Time CS Employee of the Month, 1 Time CS Employee of the Quarter, 1 Time Network Employee of the Year
Responsible for providing Financial and Strategic planning to Sr.Leadership for 5 year and 10 year outlooks.
* Chief negotiator for hardware and software contracts, outsource personnel, and telephony systems.
* Review all corporate data and provide insight to Areas, HQ CS and HQ Finance on path forward.
* Direct financial and analytical analysis, including P&L, billing, and receivables. Manage staff overseeing budget, reporting, project management, and desktop support.
* Approve or deny business case assumptions and measurements of success to understand impacts to the financial results, key performance metrics, customer experience, retention, and financial reporting.
Responsible for resource management of the 25,000 employee National Customer Service organization.
* Directed Staff overseeing Financial, Project, and Strategic management; P&L management; Auditing and Compliance; Desktop Support; Budget development and management. Negotiated all contracts.
* Directed customer relationship team. Oversight of monthly Analysis of feedback to Executive Relations Team's 2,200+ customer contacts, examining Primary/Secondary/Tertiary root cause of customer issues and identifying trends; monthly Analysis of Customer Service Metrics, including analysis of FCR% and Overall Satisfaction; Financial Analysis of Business Cases.
* Direct the review of all CS data including Dashboard, CSTS, ERT as well as corporate data and providing insight to Areas, HQ CS and HQ Finance.
* For 6 years, Published Quarterly Area Analysis to identify opportunities for Area improvement and recommend action plans to improve service and reduce costs. Received Employee of the Quarter for work in providing insight to Areas.
Responsible for all aspects of the newly created company's NE & MA region's Customer Service finances across 8 states. Led staff of 40 with indirect responsibility for over 2,000 FTE.
* Responsible for Financial and Strategic management; Project Management; Chief Contract Negotiator; P&L management; Auditing and Compliance; Desktop Support; IT/UAT Integration; Budget development and management, procurement and dispensing.
* Created and executed the first VZW CS budget. CS Liaison to HQ Finance, Legal and Public Relations.
* Worked with parent company (England's Vodafone) to sync Inter-Corporate data and metrics.
* Created first Dashboard Report: Created metrics, designed layout, and wrote Summary Analysis.
Led staff of 40 with responsibility for total operations of 100,000 square foot Customer Service Call Center and indirect management of 850 FTE.
* Responsible for Financial and Strategic management; P&L management; Chief Contract Negotiator; Budget development and management, procurement and dispensing, Responsible for the IT/UAT Integration of all software loaded on Call Center desktops.
* Director for all Customer Relations and Feedback of our Philadelphia & Delaware customers.
* Responsible for floor planning and construction, grounds maintenance, mail room operations, cafeteria management, vendor contracts, and all aspects of building management.
* Designed and implemented Rep incentive program for Collections, leading to record performance: Reps collecting $100k per month rose from an average of 3 to 17.
Managed staff responsible for all aspects of Area finances for the NY Network organization. Led staff of 3 with financial oversight of 120.
* Managed the creation, disbursement, and overall management of the $200M+ Construction/Engineering budget. Creation, dispensation, and overall management of the $100M+ Network Expense budget. Area Contract Negotiations, Vendor Management, Building and Facilities Management of NY Switch/HQ; Desktop Support and UI testing.
* Responsible for all NY/NJ Network financial audits and compliance according to GAAP standards as well as all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Audits.
* Oversight of Fleet Management: Responsible for the assignment and management of the 100+ vehicles, including the purchasing and upkeep of all NY/NJ assets.
* Uncovered and resolved $105,000 in overcharges from a main contractor.
* Of our seven Network Areas, was closest to Budget for 4 out of 5 years, second 1 time.
* Created and executed plan to prevent our New England Network from exhausting their budget and failing to meet their yearly build program. Met with Sr. Management to present plan, took over responsibility of both regions. Named Employee of the Year for this effort by freeing up NY/NJ assets, negotiating new vendor contracts, and succeeding in bringing in both Areas within budget and according to yearly build plans.
* Created Cap-Tracker, a reporting system to track and analyze Regional Construction Projects, which was adapted company-wide and used for the following 7 years.
Dean's List, Freshman and Senior years
Auditing, Budget Development and Management, Business Case Creation and Execution, Call Center Management, Corporate Reporting, Contract Negotiations, Customer Relations, Customer Service Operations, Corporate Communications and Editing, Desktop Management, Editing, Facilities Management, Finance Operations, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Fleet Management, Floor Plan Layout, GAAP Compliance, Leadership, Mail Room Operations, Network Implementation, Procurement, Public Relations, Purchasing, OSHA Compliance, Statistics, Strategic Management, Strategic Planning, Switch Management, User Interface Testing, Vendor Management and Relations.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: