Highly committed Director of Operations performing assessments and financial modeling for existing and prospective Health System Specialty Pharmacy clients. Collaborative effort with enterprise-wide team to identify emerging patient trends through data analysis and implementing strategies to develop and further improve patient outcomes as well as exceeding financial objectives. Successful in creating and executing standard operating policies and procedures to positively impact organizational goals. Dependable leader with skills to develop, coach and motivate staff while interfacing with executives on all levels.
- Engagement with KOL's of health systems as the SME for developing a successful Specialty Pharmacy program including delivery and implementation, 340B opportunities, evaluating care team design, dispensing and distribution strategies, staffing, and financial modeling.
- Collaboration with health systems managed care teams to evaluate and improve PBM relationships regarding Payer lockouts, LDD lockouts, and available opportunity.
- Participation in company strategy process and development of a strategic roadmap including new product development and growth.
- Conducting on-site assessment and interview processes of prospective new clients to review and complete both financial and opportunity models and analyses.
- Acts as SME for questions, concerns, or assistance needed by Operations staff in current and prospective client sites ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services.
- Collaboration with sales and marketing team to assist with building the sales pipeline to support company growth.
* Surpassing the business growth expectations of a Health System Specialty Pharmacy for the Walgreen's Company accounting for 3,000 Specialty prescriptions coinciding with 1,300 Specialty patients grossing $4.5 million per month.
* Responsible for the oversight of pharmacy operations of 30 employees including pharmacy managers, staff pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacy students.
* Key account management through collaboration efforts with hospital executive department directors focusing on Specialty disease states at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, and James Cancer Hospital, The Ohio Health Hospital Network, The Cleveland Clinic, and Dayton Physicians Network.
* Achieving task completion rates of 100% by analyzing data in Compliance, Med-Sync, and overall Specialty clinical monitoring programs.
* Establishing yearly Limited Distribution patient growth of 125% by analyzing dispensing data and insurance adjudication and identifying the unmet needs of patients in specific Health Care Systems and in the Community.
*Achieving URAC accreditation by data analysis of patient management and compliance audits through the utilization of Walgreen's Clinical Specialty Monitoring Program.
* Driving the successes by analyzing monthly data (Patient assistance, copay cards, reimbursements) to ensure best business practices and evolving opportunities.
* Collaboration with Walgreen's internal stakeholders to analyze data to penetrate and expand Walgreen's access to capture new patients and expanded prescription fills.
* Implementation team lead to analyze data, evaluate, and assist in design newly acquired Specialty pharmacies at the Detroit Medical Center.
* Collaborated closely with healthcare professionals to monitor and assess the quality and effectiveness of drug regimens
* Data analysis of patient population to identify the disease state of Diabetes and designing a clinical program resulting in a $200,000 per year savings to the client.
* Cross-functional collaboration with our client to develop clinical initiatives and wellness services.
* Interface at quarterly compliance meetings with the Scotts corporate HR team.
* Trainer of newly hired Directors as well as pharmacy staff at newly launched worksite locations.
* Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - Recipient of Annual LLS Blood Cancer Education Series Award, Captain of "Light the Night" walk
* Donate Life Ohio - 2018, 2019 "Silver Award" winner for 20 hours of Community Service.
* Downs Syndrome Association of the Valley board member (2010-present).
* Walgreen's Regional "Customer Care Award" recipient 2018.
* Awarded #1 Patient satisfaction award for pharmacies by the Marysville Tribune in 2015.
* Developer/Faculty Adviser for the charter organization of SASP (Student Association of Specialty Pharmacy) for the OSU College of Pharmacy (2018)
* The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy preceptor
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: