Multi-talented leader consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity. Enthusiastically guiding others while always displaying a deep fervor to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Perpetually motivated to learn, grow and excel. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving results. Helping people in every walk of life reach their dreams, visions and goals for over 20 years.
• Meet and exceed marketing and sales objectives by contributing recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends; determine system improvements and implement change.
• Oversee human resource objectives, by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees. Communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, appraise, and review job contributions; plan and review compensation actions; enforce policies and procedures.
• Create high-quality workforce by recruiting employees through the process of topgrading.
• Prepare annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions. Establish annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; analyze trends and results; establish pricing strategies.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitor products and pricing in market served.
• Expand product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improve product packaging; coordinate new product development.
• Apply effective learning strategies for students who are at risk of failing, struggling with a specific subject, and/or have a learning disability in: English, Math, Reading, History and Social Studies.
• Prepare lesson plans/learning modules for tutoring sessions according to each individual students' needs and goals.
• Create worksheets, games and alternate methods of tutoring to keep students interested and engaged.
• Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques in an effort to encourage, motivate and build confidence.
• Identify, develop and implement intervention strategies, tutoring plans and individual education plans.
• Collaborate with students, parents and teachers in order to identify students' needs in order to develop tutoring plans and assess progress. Communicate frequently and honestly with parents, teachers and school administration regarding students' progress.
• Develop student confidence through awareness of student's cultural and ethnic needs as well as their social, emotional and cognitive needs.
• Responsible for overseeing all aspects of stores operations: marketing, merchandising, inventory, pricing, hiring, training and promoting employees.
• Oversaw client relations, new account development and customer service. Responsible for meeting and exceeding company sales, credit, conversion and quality goals.
• Combined deep industry knowledge, business acumen and interpersonal skills to keep store profitable. Developed innovative and effective marketing programs; exceeded stores sales quotas.
• Drove performance and efficiency through a combination of cutting costs, efficient hiring and customer focused sales efforts.
• Created a team spirit within the store that resulted in increased sales, long term employees and customer satisfaction.
• Systems and software programs
• Sales reporting
• Business development and planning
• Strategic planning
• Analytical problem solver
• Coaching and mentoring
• Sales presentations
• Data collection
• Process Improvement
• Accomplished manager
Graduated Summa Cum Laude, GPA:3.96
Graduated Summa Cum Laude, GPA: 3.96
Graduated Summa Cum Laude, GPA: 3.96
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: