A dedicated RHIA (Registered Health Information Administrator) professional with over 12 years of experience working in various areas of hospital revenue cycle, both provider and vendor based. Proficiency in leadership, process management and improvement, healthcare technology, and vendor/client relationships. Seeking a position in the healthcare revenue cycle that will broaden my knowledge of industry best practices, continue to develop my leadership skills and allow me to continue to excel in process improvement with measurable results.
[Job Title] skilled at communicating, organizing and solving problems to raise the stature and rankings of health care facilities. Well-trained [Job Title] offering vast experience in medical operations, excellent interpersonal communication skills and the organizational savvy to run a hospital facility smoothly. Accomplished [Job Title] who proudly maintains a highly productive, efficient and quality-driven environment at all times.
Primary responsibility is managing the team and all related processes to ensure client goals are achieved successfully.
Ensuring all assigned project assignments for all client implementation and assessments were completed on time by the team.
Development of standard operating procedures for all prediction engine solution maintenance.
· Exceeded client ROI expectations monthly with over $7M in identified net opportunity compared to the goal of $4.2M
· Interviewed and hired over 30 employees in various revenue integrity positions
· Supervised the creation and implementation of an onboarding and training program for the department
· Assisted in the design and implementation of ZirMed's DRG solution
· Created and implemented a reporting package for auditor productivity and client performance metrics and presented to executive leadership monthly
· Assisted in the design and implementation of a new baseline workflow to capture an additional 3% of net opportunity related to client disagreements
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.