Enthusiastic executive and dedicated team member with strong work ethic and great leadership skills. Over 15 years of experience in marketing strategy, building revenues, improving processes and driving business growth through periods of ranging market health.
• Collaborate with CEO of $27 million company for over 2,000 rental properties in 5 states (Hawaii, Tennessee, Florida, New Mexico, South Carolina)
• Operate under national emergency of Hurricane Matthew and Gatlinburg wildfires natural disaster crisis social media communications in 18 different geographical markets impacting overall business day to day operations.
• Social media management tools including Google analytics | Dropbox | Google docs for LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
• Monitor campaigns evolving into sales | CRM TRACK Phone systems
• Collaborate optimizing user engagement and experience of website to provide compelling user experience to improve brand loyalty, customer retention and visit-to-order ratios
• Mentored and guided executive team during business development decision-making to optimize profitability, marketing strategy and communications planning
• Identified appropriate marketing channels and target customers for campaigns
• Studied demographic data to determine optimal targets, competitor offerings and tactics for persuasion
• Forecasted marketing trends based on previous data to adjust campaigns and maximize sales
• Wrote engaging and successful marketing, advertising and website copy
• Coordinated with social media, public relations and other teams to execute product introductions
• Developed campaigns and specific marketing strategies for clients
• Determined optimal variation of, and resource allocation to media outlets by analyzing consumer data to meet company's advertising goals
• Optimized advertising efforts by developing content for media relations, corporate communications and social media posts.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: