Multi-talented Operations Director with 20+ years of higher education experience in Facilities maintenance, Operations and Capital Planning. Consistently recognized for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures, positively affecting overall morale and productivity. Exceptional reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and managing overall operational improvements while building a strong team.
• Devised, deployed and monitored processes to boost long-term business success and increase profit levels
• Delivered business strategy and developed systems and procedures to improve operational quality and team efficiency.
• Increased trace ability by creating organizational systems for contracts.
• Managed, trained and motivated Detail technicians, Auto Body technicians and Mechanics to continuously improve knowledge and abilities in their job performance.
• Promoted positive customer experience through day-to-day supervision and management.
• Applied performance data to evaluate and improve operations, target to current business conditions and forecast needs.
• Implemented business strategies by executing flow charts and holding morning meetings on new techniques, increasing revenue and effectively targeting new markets.
• Studied latest trends to add new merchandise to product lineup to increase profits.
• Developed and maintained relationships with sales managers and suppliers through monthly meetings regarding new products and services, resulting in increased revenue and stronger customer satisfaction.
• Developed and rolled out new policies designed to increase productivity and reduce overall expenses.
• Coordinated monthly leadership workshops to educate team members on best practices to optimize productivity.
• Assisted with marketing strategies and advertising initiatives to promote visibility.
• Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of new product and techniques to our program.
• Recruited, hired and trained initial personnel, working to establish key internal functions and outline scope of positions for new organization.
• Cultivated and strengthened lasting client relationships using constant communication and involving them in monthly meetings to discuss improvements.
• Developed and implemented high-quality work environment as measured through employee satisfaction ratings.
• Built loyal account base and long-term business relationships with dealer and insurance accounts.
• Appraised inventory levels every week and ordered new merchandise to keep quantities accordingly stocked.
• Directed successful turnaround, eliminating extended wait time for our customers.
• Observed each employee's individual strengths and initiated mentoring program to improve areas of weakness with weekly training.
• Interacted in positive manner with employees, contracted accounts and customers to build connections and nurture relationships.
• Set, enforced and optimized internal policies to maintain efficiency and responsiveness to demands.
• Expanded working space by building additional bays to increase volume and profits.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: