Strategic Director of Nursing recognized for reducing nursing staff turnover rate through improving employee morale, encouraging autonomy, and creating vested employees. Coordinates 110-person staff, develops and delivers training materials on infection control and medication administration, and controls operating budget. Kind and personable professional with 18 years of experience in healthcare industry.
• Attends and participate in scheduled in-service training and meetings.
• Participates in QAA process.
• Evaluates the quality and appropriateness of healthcare using root cause analysis and monitors outcome trends.
• Facilitates and participates with the nursing staff in daily care risk identification and resolution, including communication with the patients, families, and physicians.
• Collaborate with the Administrative Director of Nursing and others in planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient care delivery.
• Participates in the recruitment, selection, and retention of personnel.
• Evaluate performance of direct report personnel.
• Oversees adequacy and appropriateness of staffing and scheduling personnel.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: