Solution-driven HR Professional and Influencer offering 24 years of experience with ability to leverage people and best practices to create accountable performance. Change agent with history of driving continuous organizational development. Known for influencing and motivating. Sophisticated in communicating and collaborating effectively by relying on excellent interpersonal skills, outstanding customer service and solid expertise in human resources management.
As a leader on Executive team of Government contracting SDVOSB firm my primary responsibility was to participate in team-based approach with other corporate executives ensuring that human capital initiatives were linked with company's overall business strategy. Responsible for managing all aspects of Human Resources – Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, HRIS, Staffing & Development, OD, Employee Relations and HR planning/practices. Other responsibilities included, but were not limited to:
• Facilitating HR planning and strategic business planning sessions with leadership teams
•Developed an effective road map and talent strategy for growing our company by attracting top talent and retaining high performers
• Assisted with HR portion of proposal writing on bids for task orders where we are prime as well as teaming agreements. FAA eFast, NOAA (Oceans/Fisheries/Satellite), I-TES-3S, VA Vector, GSA Schedule 70, TETRAS, Seaport NextGen. Knowledge of FFP, T&M, Cost plus, Sole Source, GWAC, IDIQ contracting requirements.
• Implemented niche and technical recruiting systems for various contract labor categories
• Built business partnerships by understanding and contributing to the integration of HR initiatives and customer business strategies/objectives
• Ensured soundness and compliance across the HR discipline to include overseeing compliance with U.S. Federal and State employment laws; OFCCP, FAR, Benefits, and overseeing data integrity and confidentiality of the HRIS and other personnel information
• Managed the HR team and provide leadership by fully implementing all principles of performance management within the team, including regular coaching, training and feedback sessions
• Educated, consulted, and influenced management regarding talent acquisition, selection, deployment, development, and retention
• Offered advice, counsel, and leadership regarding policy, practices and decision-making for all HR issues and activities
Certified Compensation Consultant (CCP)
SHRM-Senior Certified Professional
Senior Professional Human Resources
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: