Enthusiastic IT Director with 20 years of experience offering outstanding support to users of various levels. Exceptional skills and knowledge in technical support issues and clear understanding of academic and research IT needs. Established reputation as sharp technology expert when working with customers to identify and deploy solutions. Known for inspiring management team members to excel and encouraging creative work solutions to improve on current processes
· Windows 10 and Server 2019
· MS Outlook and Apple mail client
· Active Directory
· Networking, TCPIP, DNS
· VMWare and VDI Horizon
· Team lead and team building
· Server and data migration
· Advise on technology procurement
· Printers, scanners, NAS and other peripherals
· Dell certified technician
· Data backup and recovery
· Process and operational improvement
· Systems security and data encryption
· Technology, Phishing and email scams training
· Office 2016 and 365
· Altiris, SCCM, WDS and MDT
· Working knowledge of MS SQL
· Desktop imaging
· Excellent verbal and written communications
· Customer service expert
· Computer software and hardware
· Dell Enterprise desktops, laptops, workstations, servers and storage
· Apple hardware and MAC OS
· Software concurrent and standalone license servers
· Project management
· Central IT and vendor relationships
Curriculum: IT in Organizations; C, C++, HTML and VBScript programming, Systems Analysis, Business Data Communications and Networking, Database Systems Management (MS Access, SQL, and Oracle programming).
Curriculum: Compensation Systems, Human Resources, Selection and Staffing, International Environment of Business, Managerial Decision Making, Stress and Work, Organizational Behavior, International Comparative Management.
In depth knowledge of latest Windows operating systems; latest Windows Server operating systems; latest Office suite products; corporate and internet email protocols; knowledge of PCs and MACs including peripherals, soft/hardware configurations, troubleshooting, security and networking, desktop management and imaging software (Altiris and WDS/MDT).
Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, teamwork and team lead skills.
Dell certified technician
Training with Hilton Computer Strategies: Administering Windows NT
Training with Avatar Computer Solutions: Windows 2000 Active Directory
Training with Holland & Davis: The Institute for Change Leadership
Training with University of Houston Quality Management: Quality Improvement Team Training
College-designated Information Security Officer
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: