Insightful Director of Customer Operations with ten years of experience leading operations by directing daily activities. Proven track record of developing targeted business operations plans, implementing improvements and overseeing Credit and Customer Service. Decisive leader highly competent in establishing and achieving ambitious goals and quality standards.
Oversaw all aspects of Customer Service, Credit and outer office managers across the entire organization. Developed and implemented departmental policies, objectives, and initiatives.
Assisted with problem calls and unusual/complex situations.
Directed and oversaw all aspects of The Opici Group's Customer Service and Credit policies, objectives, and initiatives. Developed and established procedures and policies governing customer and sales support, improved cash flow, and reduced receivables. Worked with other operational departments to design and implement improvements to supply chain management from warehouse receipt to customer delivery. Leaded and directed the work of others, in the Glen Rock office, and the overall customer service and credit functions across the entire organization.
Oversaw all aspects of the Credit Department. Monitored performance standards to make sure policies and procedures were being followed, provided supervision and support to direct reports, and worked collaboratively with the Customer Service Department, outer offices, sales divisions and other operational departments.
· Directly supervised seven Credit Representatives in the Credit department.
· Performed interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Responsible for continuous development of new commercial property account prospects and proposals within assigned territory. Action is developed on personal leads, marketing department and leads generated by the office. Provide clear communication to service department for new accounts or upgrades in existing accounts to assure completion of work.
• Achieved 101% of annual quota in role.
• Averaged seven new proposals a week exceeding company goal of five over last two years.
• Attended several trade shows and achieved new leads to increase new business.
• Involved in networking group two times a month to generate new leads.
Responsible for involvement of National Hotel Chain opportunity which was turned over to National Sales department.
Managed and maintained equipment inventory for three regional warehouses. Utilized Oracle asset reports to monitor status of equipment. Monitored equipment transfers from 450 regional stores. Coordinate all shipments of equipment from stores, warehouses and offices with contractors and freight companies. Advised Maintenance and Construction Project Managers on most cost effective disposition of equipment in line with other store needs and projects.
• Developed new equipment transfer procedures utilizing Excel spreadsheets for over 1,000 pieces of equipment,
resulting in annual savings of $5.1 million in 2004 and $15 million over five years. Negotiated over 50 "closed-store cleanouts" contracts that represented over $150 million in store assets.
Contracted new vendors that reduced cost of project clean outs by average of $20K per job.
• Orchestrated sale of unusable assets for $60K gross profit.
• Improved store transfers of equipment by incorporating new procedures for store clean-outs.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: