Dependable offering 20 years of experience in healthcare and business settings. Detail-oriented with commitment to safety and quality. Adept at training new employees on processes and procedures.
Results-oriented, strategic sales professional with 13 years in the healthcare industry.
Articulate professional driven to succeed. Strategic planning and client relationship management expert.
Leadership driven in providing motivation and oversight accountability to large scale projects and staff.
• Twenty-six years' experience working in the healthcare industry; nine years international experience
Director International Programs
• Report to the President/CEO and Board of Directors
• Negotiate health contracts with heads of state and ministers of health of foreign governments to support organ, ocular and musculoskeletal donation. Meet with business leaders, physicians of all disciplines to aide and assist developed nations and developing nations to build sustainable models to support tissue and corneal transplantation systems on national (state) levels
• Create long-term initiatives by developing tailored programs meeting the needs of foreign countries healthcare infrastructure. Improving the standard of care for their citizenry
• Improve the lives and cultural landscape of foreign countries by providing consultation, services and strategic plans to provide solutions to issues that restrict growth in healthcare environments
• Build sustainable models that support long term changes for foreign countries, their governments and their citizenry to reduce costs and increase services for healthcare delivery systems Demonstrating permanent improvements measured in hundreds of transplanted individuals receiving cornea or musculoskeletal allograft
• Grow Tissue Banks International's value and image globally as leader in eye and tissue banking by developing new paradigms to help business growth in ever changing international markets
• Provide contract negotiations for Tissue Banks International driving over six million dollars of new additional revenue to the organization over a two years period
• Provide education, accreditation and certification services and inspections, clinical oversight, develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) for global membership
• Provide consultation to participating member governments in the areas of regulatory compliance, specific state and international laws pertaining to the transplantation of human organs, tissues and cells
• Provide physician relations and consultation services to help drive and support Tissue Banks International's core businesses for the distribution of musculoskeletal and corneal allograft tissues
• Oversee all international sales relating the distribution of human allograft tissues
• Prepare annual budget as it pertains to the international division – the International Federation of Eye and Tissue Banks (IFETB) under the parent company Tissue Banks International (TBI)
• Cultivate new global distributors for the international distribution of human allograft tissues
• Deliver large scale educational presentations and speeches pertaining to the field of transplantation
• Represent Tissue Banks International by attending international trade shows pertaining to ocular and musculoskeletal transplantation.
• Travel internationally to over 40 countries
• Responsible for Tissue Banks International's global operations for member programs, their medical directors, quality assurance directors and staff totaling over 200 individuals
1 Factory Radio, LLC. - Richmond, VA Feb 2016-Present
Corporate Accounts Manager & Production Supervisor
• Oversee all US Domestic and International shipments pertaining to remanufactured products sold.
• Oversee and manage all remanufacturing of products sold
• Oversee client relations to provide updates on products purchased and problem solve in the areas of fitment as it relates to all US Domestic and Foreign makes of vehicles radios
• Oversee all distribution and processing of orders from eleven different store websites including eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Tanga, Walmart, Delcoman and others
• Create standard operating procedures for employees regarding best practices as they relate to the remanufacturing of radios
• Manage and direct all employees that process orders from all electronic stores to increase production and drive cross training and standardization of best practices.
• Provide process mapping of production process
• Create new procedures to help drive sales for all electronic stores
• Work directly with owner to continually improve and streamline all aspects of business and growth
Genesis Painting - Richmond, VA April 2011- Present
• Oversaw marketing and operations to secure clients for residential exterior and interior painting
• Treated client's homes surfaces in upscale neighborhoods in the Richmond and Northern Virginia area
• Built book of business and handled all contract negotiations and client relations to build client retention
• Handle all billing and communications with clients for work to be performed
• Help treat surfaces to ensure the highest levels of finished worked was achieved.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: