Experienced law enforcement professional with progressive experience in operations, facility management and crowd control. I specialize in providing strategic, tactical solutions for smooth prisoner transitions creating a calm, cohesive, correctional environment. My years of experience as a correctional police officer have refined and prepared me to handle an array of both physical and mental challenges.
* Active Shooter Response Training
* Hazardous Materials Awareness Training
* Use of Force
* Gang Awareness
* LGBTI Inmate Training
* Developmental Disabilities Awareness Training
* Law Enforcement Naloxone Program
* COVID-19 Airborne & Bloodborne Pathogens Training
* Coronavirus Policy & Procedure for Law Enforcement Certification
* CPR / First Aid for Firest Responders
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: