I have recently retired from law enforcement and I am seeking a position in a completely different career field.
I was a dedicated law enforcement professional with 27-years of service. I worked as a corrections officer, patrol deputy, and a detective. During my service I was responsible for preparing reports, collecting evidence, interviewing witnesses, making arrests, and documenting facts to aid in prosecution of crimes such as assaults and burglaries. I collaborated with various law enforcement and non-law enforcement agencies, to gather investigative information. Prior to my law enforcement career I worked in the food service industry. I worked in various positions such as a server, food buffet, dishwasher, and front line staff. I am receptive to learning new skills.
Domestic Violence Training- 2 days each semester (spring, summer, fall)
1. classroom, 2. role play scenarios
Restaurant Experience - 1987 - 1990
Specialized Training and Certifications available upon request
1. Steve Lawson - Bradley County Sheriff Office - 423-728-7333
2. Monica Datz - Bradley County Sheriff Office - 423-242-8962
3. Jon Collins - Bradley County Sheriff Office - 423-242-8946
1. Shannon Nelson - 423-596-0095
2. Kisha Barnes - 423-508-9878
3. Tony Moore - 423-305-2988
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: