Ambitious Deputy Sheriff skilled at fostering public safety through timely response and resolution of public and domestic disturbances. Exceptional communicator with skill for alleviating tension in high-pressure situations. Seeking a role in which integrity and commitment to investigate all types of situations will provide community enrichment and continuous public safety.
· Research and reporting capabilities
· Civil and criminal laws
· Witness communication
· Crime investigation discovery
· Critical thinking
· Work ethic
· Problem resolution
· Gathered and recorded data including evidence and witness statements for cases.
· Interviewed subjects, and witnesses for information verification and corroboration.
· Communicated with subjects and witnesses to acquire and verify information relevant to roadway crash investigations.
· Boosted community safety, performing motor vehicle crash investigations including DWIs and fatal crashes while conducting field sobriety tests.
· Gathered preliminary investigation information as first responder to crime scenes.
· Mediated domestic-related disturbances and protected victims from harm.
· Conducted covert, undercover investigations to uncover ongoing crimes and crimes in progress.
· Apprehended suspects, prepared case reports, and testified in courtroom hearings under oath.
· Conducted booking procedures on new and released inmates.
· Patrolled and visually inspected the perimeter and buildings to ensure security and safety.
· Supervised inmates during day-to-day activities.
· Employed de-escalation techniques, verbal commands and physical and mechanical restraints to address unruly inmates.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: