Data Center Operator with background managing and maintaining processes, hardware and software for secure data storage. Talented at smoothly overseeing IT systems, conducting preventive care and rapidly resolving issues. Self-reliant and analytical when solving problems. Comfortable working flexible shifts to meet 24-hour data center needs.
· Monitor a wide variety of information and network systems that include, but are not limited to telecommunications circuits, Mainframe and Unix/Linux Job Runs, Conducts Monitoring via Spectrum and Site scope, using technical knowledge and triage skills to validate alarms/alerts, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP systems, servers, storage, backup, operating systems and core applications
· Document all actions in accordance with standard company policies and procedures
· Perform basic systems testing and operational tasks (installation of patches, network connectivity testing, script execution
· Support multiple technical teams in 24 x 7 environment operational environments with high uptime requirements
· Provide timely response to all incidents
· Notify customer and third-party service providers of issues, outages and remediation status
· Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams
· Recognize, identify and prioritize incidents in accordance with customer business requirements, organizational policies and operational impact
Network Pro Certification
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: