Serves as a resource for customers. Processes, records and expedites orders for internal/external customers and performs routine clerical tasks. Communicates with customers and manufacturing facilities on status of orders and material availability. Performs other tasks as required including, but not limited to, the following:
• Processes and evaluates all material orders from internal/external customers.
• Determines shipping methods for requested items.
• Researches lost packages and determines new arrival date.
• Ensures materials are available to complete orders.
• Answers and routes incoming phone calls.
• Addresses and resolves customer inquiries and complaints.
• Coordinates customer returns.
• Communicates with Sales staff as needed regarding customer orders.
• Assist with Quarterly Inventory
High volume production of sign, banner, vehicle lettering, and many other varieties of marketing tools.
Data entry and processing was key to success in this position. This company processed items from overstock and online retailer returns. The company would then sell these items on the Ebay and Amazon accounts in association with Eport, Inc.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: