I possess a great eagerness to learn and build on my already considerable experience in the Quality Management field and grow with a team that shares my understanding of how critical quality is to the success of any company. My attention to detail is difficult to match motivation is a great asset. My People skills make me a great teammate that gets along wonderfully with most even under stressful situations that quality issues can bring.
-Possess good verbal, record keeping and computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail, and advanced gage control software.
- Daily monitoring of products and processes using hourly inspection plans, FAI, in process, Final Audits and SPCs.
- Have been instrumental in helping my present employer obtain and maintain our ISO certification.
- Experienced creating inspection plans, SPC documents, Material certifications and Gage R&R.
- Experience with FAI, PPAP and ISIR submissions.
- Good knowledge of reading and interpreting drawings and blueprints.
- Experienced maintaining all calibrations of G.A. monitoring and measuring instruments either in house or arranging for outside services when higher standards are required.
- Experience handling customer returns and complaints. Conduct corrective actions and root cause analysis. Also, resolving internal nonconformities and implementing new preventive measures to improve product quality.
- Also experienced in machine operating, various types to meet production goals.
-Completed Circor Teambuilder training and instrumental in implementing its ideals into my work areas
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: