At 52 years old I am thankful and blessed to still be in good health and mind. Over the last few years I have successfully challenged myself to seek new and different employment. The hotel maintenance work was an interesting twist. The work at the nursing home and PT units at Premier Care were strongly impart due to the fact of my Mother in choosing this place to rehabilitate after a fall at home. I was in a reluctant situation to be involved in her process of getting better and also in turn I was able to learn how to care for her at home by professionals. I have learned some very important values as well like working in a team environment were people truly care of the quality of their work and dedication.
*Ready for a new challenge. I'm very interested in working in a whole new and different environment and opportunity. Hopefully staying local and committing to this job with the same mind set and dedication as the others. I am looking for longevity in this next employment as well. As mentioned; at 52 I am still on the positive side of life. Also at this age I bring with me fundamentals instilled throughout my employment history that will benefit the employer when hired.
* I am very proud of my welding and fabrication history. The level of hard intense labor was very rewarding and truly sculpted the work ethics I still have to this day.
* I fully commit to any job I do and fully participate in any team effort in the factory or industrial setting as well as a public and medical.
* I am an organized and systematic minded problem solver and employee.
* I sincerely look forward to change and the challenge of new and different work.
*15 years employed at A&A Metal and Fabrication (Welder class A.) Code stamp "Z" on pressure vessels, heat exchangers, Co-Gen Steam stacks and high pressure piping and high pressure vessels. (for companies such as Oatka, Morton Salt Mines, Zern/Nebco and Tetra Technologies)
*3 years at Bulk Tainer in Belfast N.Y. (Welder class A)
*5 years at Custom Air Design in Honeoye and Rochester N.Y. (Welder class A)
*3 years at Grahams Corp. (Welder class A) Hired on two separate occasions. 2007-2009. left on good terms due to the closing of the third shift. I coached Soccer in Nunda N.Y for 8 years and the second shift was not possible at that time. 2017-2018. (Welder class A)
* After 30 years of a great career in the welding trade world I truly believed it was time for a change/new challenge and with my children now in college it was definitely time.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: