Motivational leader and organizational problem-solver with advanced supervisory, team building , customer service skills with 5 plus years of retail and leadership experience . Experience stepping into roles and quickly making positive changes to drive company success. Focused on using training, monitoring and morale-building techniques to maximize employee engagement and performance.
Flexible hard worker ready to learn and contribute to team success. Dedicated employee known for punctuality, pursuing employment options where good customer service and positive attitude will make a difference.
• Attended court sessions and staff meetings to keep minutes
• Assisted attorneys in investigations
• Drafted legal papers including complaints, summons and interrogatories
• Interviewed clients and witnesses to verify essential case information
• Processed summons, subpoenas, appeals and motions
• Provided clerical support to judicial staff by maintaining mail, circulating office materials, and
fulfilling individual staff requests
• Handled all telephone calls, meeting plans and conference organization requirements
• Managed communication with courts regarding status of petitions and granted orders
• Athletic Director's Honor Roll- Fall 2018
•Fall 2018 Most Improved Athlete- Bowie State University Track & Field Bowie State University •Athletic Director's Honor Roll - Spring 2017 Bowie State University Fall 2017
•Lisa Wiggins Most Courageous Award- Bowie State University Cross Country
• Led Cross Country team to victory at multiple events
• Anchored the 4x8 relay in college and led my team to second place at the 2016 NJCAA Outdoor Track & Field Championships
• Second place medal in 4x8 medal
• Target - Employee of month 2008-2010
• Target 2008 - Promoted from cashier to sales associate/ trainer in electronics
Target 2009- Promoted to electronics department trained and supervised new hires
Target - 2010-2012 - Trained under my area supervisor/ team leader to be future team leader/ area leader
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: