Experienced Crew member bringing energy, enthusiasm, dedication, and exceptional work ethic. Trained in customer service with Mexican cuisines and great with customers. Customer service and cash handling experience. Speak multiple languages to help more customers.
Strong organizational skills
Effective time management
Advanced computer proficiency (PC and Mac)
Efficient in Excel
Point of Sale Experience
Great in customer relations
Flexible team player
Experience in Accounting
Speak Gujarati & Hindi
Work well under pressure
Crew Member / Crew Trainer12/2016 to CurrentDunkin' DonutsAllentown, PA
• Prepare food for customers.
• Train new workers to make coffee, food, milkshake and everything else.
• Deal with customer complains and solve them.
• Take drive-thru orders.
• Operate coffee machines, oven, and turbo chef ovens, smoothie blenders.
Team Member/Cook/Cashier/Dishwasher/Trainer07/2015 to 12/2016Moe's Southwest GrillBethlehem, PA
• Trained new member food handling, food preparation, customer service expectations, and behavior, safety procedures, and restaurant policies.
• Wash dishes to prepare the food in.
• Helped customers with food selection and made food for customers.
• Finish customer by ringing them out.
• Dealt with customer complaints and solved the issues
Education and Training
Accounting2021The Pennsylvania University - Lehigh ValleyCenter Valley, PA, USA
High School Diploma2017Catasauqua High SchoolNorthampton, PA, USA
Activities and Honors
Coursework in Spanish IV Honors, Chemistry Honors, Biology Honors.