Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in the Outdoor industry. Strengths in Finance and Credit & Collections Management. Clear understanding of how to make decisions concerning credit limits, acceptable levels of risk, terms of payment and enforcement actions. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits. Eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
2011-2020 Credit and Collections Manager
• Contacted customers to collect outstanding payments via one-time or negotiated installment methods.
• Accessed credit records to evaluate customer credit histories
• Created prescribed scripts and maintained friendly but firm attitude with full knowledge of contractual requirements and legal remedies
• Established procedures for collection of past due amounts
• Maintained 91-98% current Accounts Receivable Aging monthly and annually
• Reviewed, researched and corrected discrepancies and customer concerns
• Created daily and weekly cash reports for accounting management
• Documented interactions in computer database and updated information
• Researched accounts and completed due diligence to resolve collection problems
• Contacted customers to discuss late payments and options for remitting amounts due
• Supervised staff of collectors, monitoring phone calls and letters
• Worked with legal resources and recovery teams to manage default issues
• Trained and mentored Credit Analyst on collection methods, documentation requirements and performance strategies
• Monitored payments due from clients and promptly contacted clients with past due payments
• Reviewed all expense reports for accuracy and proper expense disclosure
• Generated and distributed current statements to customers
• Contacted clients with past-due payments and actively monitored all payments due from clients
• Successfully implemented new technologies and process automations to encourage continuous improvement
• Conducted investigations of customer accounts and payment histories
• Oversaw daily posting of payments to customer accounts
• Performed administrative tasks such as record keeping, writing correspondence and gathering materials
• Facilitated successful internal and external audits through sound and thorough documentation
• Contacted customers to collect outstanding payments via one-time or negotiated installment methods
Managed 2 employees by supervising daily tasks
• Set up and updated customer accounts and CRM with interactions,payments and personal information
• Followed prescribed scripts and maintained friendly but firm attitude with full knowledge of contractual requirements and legal remedies
Finance Associate -
• Generated and mailed updated statements monthly and processed demand letters.
• Posted receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts
• Supervised invoice processing, purchase orders, expense reports, credit memos and payment transactions
• Processed payments and applied to customer balances
Prior Positions at Osprey:
• 2009-2010 Finance Associate
• 2006-2008 Purchaser
• 2003-2005 Customer Service/Finance Associate
• 2000-2002 Customer Service
Manufactured and marketed small and large bronze western art.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: