My objective is to bring my experiences in Leadership, Retail Management, Home Inspection and Ownership to the open position of Depot Operations Supervisor - Pallets.
I have more than 16 years of Retail, 14 years of Retail Store Management and 12 years of Business Ownership in my professional work history. This has given me the experience in leading Associates, building teams, customer/member service, creating effective merchandising projects and finding progressive ways to increase productivity.
As you will see below, I have a proven track record of taking on positions of progressive responsibility in the retail environment. Even though I have a history of success, I still have the hunger to take on new challenges. I have followed, shopped and respected Costco for many years. I just wish I would have started this journey with Costco 28 years ago. I know, going forward we can be partners in success for the company and myself personally.
• I've held the position of Supervisor since June of 2018
• Daily SSOP walks and sign offs.
• Oversees employees activities and upholds standards of the Deli.
• Promotes a high level of productivity.
• Daily ordering of BD and Charlies produce when needed.
• Observes employee performance to ensure health code compliance, such as sanitation, temperatures and pull dates.
• Daily till/safe counts, deposits and money ordering.
• Provides and ensures prompt and courteous member service.
• Monitors finished product to see that department consistency and quality standards are met.
• Participates in restocking ingredients, supplies, food preparation, stocking coolers and cleaning up.
• Determines production requirements and menu options.
• Coordinates duties, breaks and lunches of Food Service crew.
• Leads, sets pace, and provides training, encouragement, advice and feedback to Food Service employees.
• Completes performance evaluations.
• Coordinates proper maintenance and repairs for machinery and equipment.
• Employee of the month April 2018
• 10/2017-06/2018 Meat Wrapper
• 04/2017-10/2017 Night Merchandising
National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
CERTIFIED FOOD SAFETY MANAGER
Issue Date: September 5, 2018
Expiration Date: September 5, 2023
In my free time I love to cook and experiment on my grills and smokers. I created a YouTube channel to share my successes and failures with the world.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: