Board certified Academic Hospitalist with four years of experience in inpatient care as well as in teaching. Dedicated to provide high quality and cost effective care, as evident with excellent HCAHPS score, low length of stay, and low readmissions rate. Major interest in Academic Medicine with experience as a Core Faculty member for ACGME accredited Internal Medicine residency program. Leadership skills with experience of managing large group of Hospitalists and to implement new changes in the department to provide efficient care.
1) Assistant Professor, Geisinger School of Medicine, Scranton, PA. (Sep 2016-June 2020)
I was one of the four Core Faculty members for our ACGME accredited Internal Medicine Residency program at Robert Packer Hospital. I was Educational co-ordinator for Hospitalist department. As a Core Faculty, I was also responsible to deliver noon lectures. I also worked with internal medicine residents for their ABIM Board exam preparation.
I worked as Academic Hospitalist at Robert Packer Hospital for four years. My clinical duties were to take care of patients on Med/Surg floors, and to work closely with other sub specialty attendings to provide best care to patients. I worked closely with Internal Medicine residents and Medical students right from beginning and delivered lectures related to Hospitalist rotation. My patients satisfaction survey results were in top rank among my colleagues, and my length of stay was lower than that of my colleagues.
I worked as a Lead Hospitalist for our Hospitalist department for 8 months. Our Hospitalist group consisted of 15 Hospitalists and 2 APPs. My duties were to work with the team, develop, and implement policies to facilitate growth of the system and to make sure patients'care was achieved in efficient manner. I worked closely with administration to implement Multidisciplinary rounds on Med/Surg floors. I was also active member for Hospital Throughput.
1) American Board of Internal Medicine Certified (ABIM) 2016.
2) ACLS Certified
3) BLS Certified
4) Pennsylvania State Medical License
5) New York State Medical License
6) Nevada state License (Pending)
1) American College of Physicians
2) Society of Hospital Medicine
1) EX Co-Chairman Ethics Committee, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, ,Sayre PA.
2) Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre PA.
3) Stroke Committee, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre PA.
4) Active member for Census Management ( CoMIT) team, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre PA.
5) Member of "Near Miss Committee", Queens Hospital Center, NYC.
6) Guthrie 'Everybodymoves' committee.
- Playing Table Tennis
- Listening Motivational speeches.
- Watching Cricket
Legal Permanent Resident of USA (do not need visa sponsorship)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: