Enthusiastic individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin new challenge with successful team.
Diligent about keeping dishes and utensils clean and organized for customer use, maximizing safety and team efficiency with hard work and attention to detail. Well-organized and focused with good time management and multitasking abilities. Desire long-term work with room for advancement.
- Performs the cleaning of surfaces (floors, ceilings, equipment, etc.) in the entire bakery; including internal parts and surfaces of machinery and equipment.
- Disposes of bakery wastes and scraps in designated areas.
- Uses of a variety cleaning tools, buckets, mops, vacuums, brooms, air pressure devices and pressure washers during the normal course of a work shift.
- Emptied all trash cans and replaced liners, disposing of all refuse in proper receptacles for garbage and recycling collections.
- Swept and mopped floors with proper signage to prevent customer injury.
- Removed soiled service ware and set tables with clean silverware and glassware.
- Moved and carried equipment and furniture.
- Cleaned public restrooms, including scrubbing sinks, toilets, countertops and mirrors to mitigate germs and risk of illness.
- Maintained, sanitized and vacuumed -foot dining area and washing kitchen floors prior to closing.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: