Strategic, mission-driven accounting and finance management professional with extensive finance and operations experience, transforming the effectiveness and efficiency of accounting, auditing, and finance operations. Recognized for sound decision-making abilities, analytical skills, business acuity, and problem solving. Methodical and reliable; enjoys the challenge of resolving long-term issues and influencing positive revenue outcomes. Creates opportunities to think outside the box, deriving new solutions to old problems through strategic information gathering, data collection, and comprehensive scrutiny. Persuasive and concise communicator; experienced dealing with all levels of management and coaching subordinates for greater productivity and understanding.
- Served as Team Leader and Super User for Oracle implementation and transition and training of all employees (2004-2008).
- Served as Team Leader and Super User for JD Edwards implementation and transition and training of all employees (2008-2020).
- Served as Team Leader and Super User for Salesforce implementation and transition and training of all employees (2016-2020).
REMOTE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT:
- Traveled regularly to regional offices in PA, WV, MI, and MD for accounting and ERP system support. Assisted the VP of Operations in the general management of those offices (2001-2008).
- Traveled monthly to the Philadelphia office to conduct project reviews and quarterly travel to offices in IL and NC for budget presentations to regional management as Controller (2008-2020).
- Heavily involved in the sale of assets of Chester Engineers, and achieved a savings of $750K for the company during an indemnity claim from the new owner (2004).
- Point person on the purchase of Biothane in Philadelphia, PA (2008). Served as not only Controller but liaison to Veolia for 7 years.
- Project Manager for the merger between Biothane and Veolia-Pittsburgh (2015).
- Implemented rigid monthly billing schedule to improve company cash flow by 10% as Senior Cost Accountant in 2004.
- Implemented an interest billing program resulting in additional 5% annual revenue for the company and improved cash flow and collections by 15% as Controller in 2009.
- Successfully negotiated over $100K in interest payments from an industrial customer who placed a delay on a $12M project as Controller in 2012.
ONIX - Google Suite Training, 2019
VIVID Online Training - Sexual Harassment Awareness, Business Ethics, and Anti-Discrimination Training, 2019
VEOLIA Internal Online Training - Anti-Fraud, 2019
NEW HORIZONS - Microsoft Excel Training, 2016
Recipient of the BRAVO award for mentoring and coaching new accounting employees, 2008
Awarded Top Overall SOX Compliance Scoring, 2007
Awarded Veolia's Most Improved Business Unit, 2005
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: