Food Scientist & Engineer. Postgraduate degree in Biotechnology and Human Nutrition. Group Leader and Motivator. Highly focused in achievement of objectives. Lover of challenges, 17 years working directly in Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and R&D. Industry passionate. English, Spanish and Italian speaker.
- Improvement and Development of HP1 (powder) and HL8 (liquid) production process under parameters and guidance of France Corporate Headquarters.
- Obtained higher protein level (over 72%) due to improvements of the process parameters in HP1 using a Spray Dry Tower.
- Less Contamination Index and more process control
- Improvement of enzymatic reaction time in order to save energy and OEE.
- Implemented a Sensory Panel in order to evaluate organoleptic parameters of final product.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: