Program Director with strong project Management and Monitoring & Evaluationskills, extensive experience working in the human services field and with International Non-Governmental humanitarian organizations in developing countries. Experience in monitoring gender related projects including projects involving women's empowerment, sexual and gender based violence perpetrated against children and women, child protection and human rights, implementation and hands-on field monitoring and evaluation skills and the ability to propose sound options for solution of issues.
· Serving as role models
· Helping clients to build social skills
· Assisting clients to develop daily living skills
· Teaching clients to manage behaviors in a positive way
· Other key responsibilities include:
· Interacting with clients in a manner that promotes respect and learning, supports client's goals, is consistent with IHPs and behavior plans and follows the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
· Responding to unexpected behaviors.
· Communicating with team members through daily verbal and written reports on the progress and activities of residents.
· Administering medications to residents.
· Prompting or assisting residents with personal care activities.
· Performing crisis intervention and, at times when there is an imminent safety threat, utilize authorized physical and/or mechanical restraint techniques.
· Transporting and accompanying residents to medical appointments and recreational outings.
Purpose of the position - The purpose of this position s to provide supervision to program managers and ensure a person-centered service of the highest quality with oversight in six Areas of Responsibilities: 1. Supervision and employee development. 2. Health and Safety. 3. Communication. 4. Financial management. 5. Person center planning. 6. Ongoing Requirement. Other areas of detailed areas of responsibilities include:
· Provide thorough training to Program Managers, including role modeling good work habits and professional communications.
· Ensure that all staff meetings are organized, have an element of team building, and that all relevant training topics are discussed. Actively participate and assist in the preparation of monthly All-team meetings and other Program Manager development opportunities.
· Ensure that Program Managers provide DSPs with sufficient training and that their ongoing requirements are fulfilled.
· Provide Program Managers with periodic feedback and deliver employee evaluations by the necessary deadline.
· Follow-up on items delegated to others to ensure completion.
· Ensure that all psychotropic medications are monitored according to policy.
· Maintain knowledge about the medical needs of all persons served and ensure that accurate medical records and physician's orders are maintained.
· Ensure that all safety plans, including but not limited to the IAPP, suicide protocols, and elopement plans are kept accurate at all times.
· Ensure that all maintenance issues in the home and in the van are responded to in a timely manner.
· Ensure professional and timely communication with team members and ensure overall team member satisfaction with services.
· Complete quarterly audits, annual paperwork documents at each program in a timely manner and ensure that most current documents are stored.
· Complete monthly petty cash audits, ensure appropriate use of program funds, and ensure timely completion of accurate quarterly financial reports.
· Ensure timely completion and oversight of emergency drills, appointments for persons served, MA renewal packets, and medication orders.
· Uphold the mission to fulfill the dreams of the people we support, and an attitude that supports a belief that those goals and dreams are possible.
· Continually expand on outcomes and person-centered programs to ensure the preferences of the persons served are upheld and ensure that plans are updated when needed.
Purpose of the position – The purpose of this position s to provide supervision to Direct Support Professionals and to oversee the daily operations of the Aspen Park Program with Six Areas of Responsibilities: 1. Supervision and employee development. 2. Health and Safety. 3. Communication. 4. Financial management. 5. Person center planning. 6. Ongoing Requirement.
· Supervision of Direct Support Professionals (DSPs).
· Supervision of two lead staff
· Train Direct Support Professionals, run monthly staff meetings, write, and complete evaluations for DSPs.
· Direct care as needed per program needs.
· Lead meetings with parents/guardians, teachers and/or work programs, and case managers
· Assist with the development and implementation of person-centered plans and outcomes including writing progress reviews and making recommendations to the team on changes.
· Assist in writing behavioral programming with Director as applicable per person served.
· Completion of person served paperwork in compliance with 245D.
· Coordination and attending medical and dental appointments for persons served.
· Develop and connect with community resources to ensure successful community integration.
· Oversight of SLS's petty cash, persons served petty cash and financial reports.
· Ensure the home has adequate provisions for household supplies, groceries, etc.
The Program Support Manager (PSM) is primarily responsible for completing tasks listed below.
· Gathers and shares information about client well-being and staff performance with the Supervisor.
· Monitors and ensures that the residence meets Licensing Standards.
· Designs the staff schedule for their site.
· Coordinates and schedules our clients' medical appointments to ensure their health.
· Carefully monitors medication storage, supply, and documentation in the home.
· Is responsible for fairly delegating tasks to all staff including themselves.
· Sustains proper order of the client log, staff log, and transportation log.
· Conducts client meetings to discuss menus, activities, and other concerns on a regular basis.
· Is accountable for petty cash and client spending for their site.
· Orients new employees to the agency and their site.
· Resident Program Worker (RPW) - Kelsch Associates, pa – Nov 2016 – Feb 2017
· Strives to increase clients' independence in daily living tasks including, but not limited to, hygiene, cooking, household chores, eating, menu planning, grocery shopping, banking, budgeting, making purchases and using public transportation.
· Assumes responsibility for client safety and welfare which includes, but is not limited to, fire safety, properly using and storing household products, storing food, and following traffic laws.
· Actively participates in the implementation of positive approaches.
· Maintains the cleanliness of the facility and vehicle, assuring both community and licensing standards are met
· Safely administers medication to clients.
· Assists clients in reporting signs and symptoms of illness.
· Attends medical appointments to ensure our client's health needs are met.
· Takes responsibility in transporting clients to and from appointments and various activities.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: