As an efficient Coffee Shop Manager with strong management and customer service abilities, I work effectively by multitasking in fast-paced, physically demanding environments. I am a customer oriented individual who is aiming to expand my career to new heights. I focus on keeping customers satisfied, comfortable, and safe. I have worked in the service industry for the past 5 years, and I have nearly 1.5 years of management abilities. I seek to grow and improve those abilities as I take on the steps to my new career.
* Customer service
* Addresses and resolves customer and employee concerns in a professional manner to maintain brand loyalty.
* Is able to listen to customer's desires and needs to properly satisfy the customer.
* Educates customers on beverage menu items and tanning salon questions as well as all products.
* Enthusiastically engages customers during busy and stressful periods to keep mood light and fun.
* Protects customers by regularly cleaning and sanitizing work areas and equipment.
* Has memorized official and off-menu preparations to serve all customer beverage desires.
* Properly cleans all equipment, including coffee machines, tanning beds, and sanitizes counters and tanning areas to avoid illness.
* Restocks counter and customer areas to maintain adequate items levels for expected needs.
* Tracks warehouse contents continually, maintains constant awareness of stock levels and performs formal inventory review twice a week.
* Monitors multiple databases to keep track of all company inventory.
* Trains internal staff members on administrative processes, work instructions, and procedures to facilitate consistent and seamless company operations in a professional matter.
* Is able to multi task by working the coffee window and the tanning salon at the same time.
* Performs all manager duties at a high pace.
* Recorded orders and communicated with team members as well as kitchen staff to efficiently serve food and beverages.
* Allowed guests to feel welcome and comfortable by meeting all of their requests and needs.
* Was able to multitask efficiently by taking on more than one task at a time.
* Assisted and educated individuals in selecting meal options including memorizing and executing daily specials, drinks, appetizers, entrees, and desserts.
* Recommended alternative items for those with food allergies and gluten intolerances.
* Checked patrons' identification to ensure minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
* Satisfied guests by keeping drinks topped off and anticipating needs such as condiments, extra napkins, and other inquiries else the guest may request.
,* Monitored the child's schedule to balance rest, learning, and playtime.
* Guided indoor and outdoor playtime activities while watching for dangers.
* Promoted positive behaviors by role modeling methods such as cleaning up after ourselves and polite behaviors.
* Cleaned and tidied house daily, including doing dishes, sweeping, and mopping the floors.
* Prepared healthy and well balanced meals for the child.
* Minimized TV watching by engaging the child with games and reading books.
* Was able to calm the child when in distress and perform many motherly duties.
* Created a positive and trusting relationship with the family and the child.
* Have been in charge of taking care of the dog and the house when the family is out of town, to this day.
* Greeted and doubt with many customers and provided immediate service at all times.
* Completed and kept track of daily cycle counts for many different products to keep inventory current and accurate, also avoiding health risks.
* Prepared products for the sales floor by cutting, weighing, adding tags, and making the product look professional and ready for purchase.
* Operated different grocery store equipment including balers, power jacks, and slicing machines.
* Checked prices and found products in other parts the store for customers, on request.
* Followed company guidelines for cleaning and sanitizing all work surfaces and equipment daily.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: