I am highly motivated and have experience coaching and training young student athletes from observing coaches groom players into young adults. While partking in volunteer positions and internships i have learned so much through training and coaching. Giving back and making a impact with the youth of today goes far beyond sports. I feel i can relate to them due to the fact im close range to their age and being an former college athlete whom has aspiration of being a professional. Its what more can i do to change lives that got me into this field involving the love i have for basketball and wanting to see an athlete grow during my tenured with him/her.
High School Credentials
- graduated from Clarksville High School
- winner of the "I Dare You Smith award for leadership
- Freshman Year: all tournament team
- Sophmore Year: ESPN player of the week, all tournament team, all district team
- Junior Year: all tournament team, all district team
- Senior Year: All District team (Football), All Tournament team (Basketball), All region Team
Attended at Martin Methodist (NAIA D1)
- Freshamn Year: First Team All freshman, Freshman of the year nominee
Transfer to Missouri Western State University (NCAA D2)
- as a young man in high school i would volunteer working at basketball camps under Ted Young and a handful of coaches
I have done Internships for Road To Glory basketball training along with volunteering for camps directed by Marqua McCuller over the past two years
In the summer of 2020 i started with an assistant coaching job for an AAU Program RTG Elite for 3rd grade boys, Middle School Boys, and Spohmore girls.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: