I am highly motivated and have experience coaching and training young student athletes from observing coaches groom players into young adults. While partking in volunteer positions and internships i have learned so much through training and coaching. Giving back and making a impact with the youth of today goes far beyond sports. I feel i can relate to them due to the fact im close range to their age and being an former college athlete whom has aspiration of being a professional. Its what more can i do to change lives that got me into this field involving the love i have for basketball and wanting to see an athlete grow during my tenured with him/her.
High School Credentials
- graduated from Clarksville High School
- winner of the "I Dare You Smith award for leadership
- Freshman Year: all tournament team
- Sophmore Year: ESPN player of the week, all tournament team, all district team
- Junior Year: all tournament team, all district team
- Senior Year: All District team (Football), All Tournament team (Basketball), All region Team
Attended at Martin Methodist (NAIA D1)
- Freshamn Year: First Team All freshman, Freshman of the year nominee
Transfer to Missouri Western State University (NCAA D2)
- as a young man in high school i would volunteer working at basketball camps under Ted Young and a handful of coaches
I have done Internships for Road To Glory basketball training along with volunteering for camps directed by Marqua McCuller over the past two years
In the summer of 2020 i started with an assistant coaching job for an AAU Program RTG Elite for 3rd grade boys, Middle School Boys, and Spohmore girls.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: