Forward-thinking Digital Marketing Specialist offering over 3 years of experience with achievements in working with cross-functional teams to achieve marketing and brand development goals, as well as multiple roles leading teams. Master of Social Media tools and technologies with a track record of creating and implementing successful social media campaigns. Prepared to take next career step with company offering opportunities for growth and advancement.
· Developed Digital marketing campaigns for clients to help them achieve their online marketing goals.
· Positioned client's social media platforms to enhance website activity and drive additional direct sales.
· Discussed SEO needs and optimized strategies for short- and long-term campaigns.
· Mentored college interns on how to set up platforms, manage posts and understand analytics.
· Oversee multiple client accounts ensuring all work is being done properly and on time.
· Create graphics for online marketing ads and social media platforms used for promotions and brand awareness.
· Reputation Management provided by monitoring and managing business online business reviews.
· Identified target market and key segments through in-depth analysis of markets and related trends.
· Increased page views by 120% and post reach to 77% in two months of working with one client.
· Increased "Post Engagement" by 57%, which led to website traffic and more sales for client.
· Generated leads for business by cold calling, market research and utilizing CRM systems.
· Met with potential clients face to face to sell businesses service to them.
· Developed marketing content such as blogs, promotional materials and advertisements for social media.
· Increased customer engagement through social media.
· Tracked key metrics and developed spreadsheets and data models.
· Built rapport with customers by offering friendly, knowledgeable, and supportive customer service.
· Gained in-depth knowledge of company's business operations to provide reliable and trusted assistance with their Online Marketing Campaigns, helping them make informed decisions as to how to proceed.
• Responsible for inventing the Digital Marketing plan from the ground up for a Multi-faceted Healthcare company.
• Set up Facebook and Linkedin page for company, using graphics, video creation and market research to increase awareness for Company in order to lay the foundation for the Digital Marketing Campaign.
• Created multiple websites for Company's array of product lines and other services.
• Ensured that all websites links were accurately positioned in order to direct traffic to the correct page.
• Set up all Hardware and Software needed to successfully position the Digital Marketing Campaign for Healthcare Development Corporation while it was still in initial stages.
• Collected and integrated invoices of products or services purchased, ensuring all expenses are accounted for.
• Posted, interviewed and selected worthy candidates to fill internship role after identifying that hiring interns would expedite the Digital Launch.
• Organically Optimized the companies Social Media presence and increased the amount of Followers by 200%.
• Created Videos, Graphics and assisted in creating PowerPoint presentations for Sales team.
· Ran and refreshed Profit and Loss statements for all markets in Pernod Ricard's Continental Division.
· Ensured accuracy of deal/size mix shifts inputted into Pernod Ricard's Pricing Platform, by utilizing and referencing Nielson Data.
· Created and managed shipments report for distributers in Oklahoma.
· Refreshed shipments report weekly and communicated it to the Finance Managers.
· Entered quarterly invoices and, maintained price support for distributors in Pernod Ricard's Continental Division.
· Updated company Price Structures for deal mix shifts, size mix shifts and added new deals when necessary.
· Worked with Financial Management team to assist them with pricing accuracy.
· Attended numerous meetings with Finance Managers, observing, recording and reporting to the Director of Finance.
Enrolled to complete last class in December.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: