· Product management and development: Highly skilled at developing technical and product roadmaps; Expertise in translating complex technical ideas into clear actionable solutions
· Key Partner and member of the executive team focused on building out world-class product and platform
· Team building / people management / coaching
· Committed to achieving goals
· Excellent communications skills--strong public speaker
· Practical and logical thinker
· Data-driven and analytical thinker
planning / resource management
(Co-founded a start-up that developed a virtual home design platform to deliver personalized, high-quality design services and product to its customers) Partnered and collaborated with the CEO to make her vision a reality. Spearheaded design and implementation of the online platform for VirtualDesign, owned engineering, product, design and site operations.
(Global ticketing platform that allows users from 190 countries to buy and sell tickets to, create, and promote events, and publish them across various social-networking tools directly from the site's interface. 300+ employee organization and growing, $960M in GTS in 2013)
Joined Ticketworld as the Director Product in 2008, as employee no. 5, reporting directly to the CEO. Was promoted to VP Product and became a key member of the Executive Team. Successfully hired and built out the product team to 23 members at its largest, (4 direct reports) that included product managers, user experience designers, and field hardware operations, specialists
SweetWater, a graphics, multimedia and web development software company acquired Primal Software in 1999, where Kim had been the Director of Product Management and managed a team of 4 Engineers and product managers (1997-1999)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: