As an exponentially ambitious, co-founder and former CEO of Davisware, a ~$20 million software company serving field service companies in the HVAC, food equipment service and petroleum industries, led the execution of transformative change to take the company from an entrepreneurial enterprise to a private equity backed portfolio company. Throughout the ownership and co-leadership of the organization the business grew from a start up organization to a 200+ international organization with offices in Chicago, Boston & Hyderabad, India. In addition to professional ambitions, a continuous pursuit of life balance included being the mother to 10 children, while passionately pursuing coaching and community philanthropic ventures which included serving on more than 10 boards and coaching nearly 100 sports teams over 30+ years. As the author of the upcoming book, Living Exponentially, Unlocking the Potential of Every Moment in Your Business and Life, joyful fulfillment is found by sharing lessons learned with others with aspirations to help business leaders and entrepreneurs to find similar success and joy.
- CFESA Service Excellence/Most Engaged Member Award (First award to a non-service company) (2019)
- Illinois Family Business of the Year Nominee (2018)
- Daily Herald Influential Woman (2016)
- AHR Industry Innovator Award (2015)
- Chicago Innovation Award Nominee (2014)
- MCAA E. Robert Ken Award Nominee for Management Innovation (2014)
- Chicago Innovation Nominee (2013)
- Suburban Chicago Business Excellence Award (2012)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: